Wartune - How became more powefull without spend a lots of money

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deusmeu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deusmeu
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hi guys, In my travel in the world of games online I discovered wartune. In the begin I pass all time get what every player want, level, but I think weird that everything that you do the game give experience. Even silly things. So I decide do inverse. Retard level. How? Simple, Don't click in all guest mission. Let all waiting and choose that less experience only what you realy need, but it isn't the end. The rule is AVOID EVERY EASY WAY OF GET HIGH LEVEL FAST. So you ask me "is it a foolish?" I answer, no. Because a realy diference between a free player and a paid player is the atribute high that normal in the his level. So enjoy most time you can in you current level, enter in Forgotten Catacombs more times with key catacumps in less level for take gens, rather place that give you other reward instead ex as Battlegrounds, tanks and word boss. Never enter in tree of guide that give you a lot of experience, avoid play in the dungeon when the game give you bonus in experience as world prosperty and others. Try get atribute in Academy in your current level before level up, let your troops in you current level and choose only one each space of level always preferring in the hight level requeriment, let plants in your farm for other player energize your tree for get high level in territory of farm thrown vouchers, spend gold with guide skills, first with gold boost production. And in the begin collect Medallions and Crypt Tokens for get equipament for more high levels. Don't spend it in first time, try get clomplete armor before get in level that this require. And avoid play in battle arena if you is too slow attribute in your level, rather get in battleground. Because you only let the most strong more strong and in battleground him lost each battle lose after title crusader and you can get more awarded. If you combine it with paid game producers, you became one on the crest of a wave than other that rather paid only. The game know it and try increase your level more fast with events as guild blessing and word prosperty. I try all and get in level 47 with this in class warrior: http://imageshack.us/a/img20/8936/amfj.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img191/6615/46hm.jpg Keep you mind that I do it with a very very pacient in 9 months, only do the necessary in daily task, hot events and main quest . And get spend only 2000 ballens with horse. Ok? I believe helped. Bye!
PeterMiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 PeterMiller
Member since 2013 • 49 Posts
great tip will use it in game. __________________ Dead Island Riptide