=+=+= WarPeak =+=+= "Run your own country" "In Development"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CraziStudios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 CraziStudios
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

Hello, my name is Sean CEO of CraziStudios

I have been a Game Developer for 5 months now and it has been a very interesting job.

My Company / Team is currently working on a game called WarPeak more information below:

Game name: WarPeak

What Platforms: IOS/PC/MACOS

Description: War Peak Nations is an idle simulator IOS Application, which simulates the advanced material of running a country. You will have positive, negative and neutral relationships with other countries. There will be a single player mode and a Multiplayer mode. (Which will be worked on once the single-player mode is released) You can attack country's and defend from attacks. You won't only be fighting other countries, you'll have to run your country. Government and more. You will have to set up military bases manually. (Similar to Clash of Clans) You'll be able to make up to 36 military bases in your country. By doing so you'll need money and a stable economy. You'll need to grow your country and establish new cities. Civilisation, population and keeping them under control is key. You'll be able to create Huge cites, down to the last detail. The question is, who will prevail? What Will:

This Be Launched On Apple Appstore / Steam

"This game is in development"

Social Media Links

========================================================================

Discord Community: https://discord.gg/xnwzv92

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/crazistudios/

My Personal Discord: Sean#8871

Please Be Free to message me on any one of these platforms.

And make sure to check out our discord for daily updates plus ask questions down below if you have them!

Game Features

========================================================================

- Single Player (with bots) (You Can Invite Friends to play with you) (You will start out at a certain tech level on the map with a small piece of territory that you can expand from. While you are expanding you must worry about enemy troops on the map and enemy territories and military bases. You must eliminate all countrys to win) [30 Min - 1hr Matches]

- 2D and 3D map modifications

- Multiplayer (With a global ranking system) *After Launch*

- Unit Control (Control Units on the ground and send attack forces or weapons to destroy targets)

- 3 modes (Control Zones, Elimination, FFA) (FFA = No Truces or Allies only enemies)

We are keeping the secondary functions of the game a secret / unopen to public. Due to disclosure

=======================================================================