JohnWulf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 JohnWulf06
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

But once you have a real issue the lengths you have to go to get an issue dealt with seem egregious...

I had the misfortune of playing for over a month with little to no issues Graphics wise then came to an update... After this, my FPS dropped drastically.... from playing on Medium settings with 60 FPS to hovering around 5-11 FPS... I tried resetting my graphics to low which brought it up to a barely playable 15-20 FPS...

Long story short I received no help and felt brushed off frankly... I just uninstalled it and will go back to WoT... Not the best game but playable...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has felt this way and I am certain many have had their issues dealt with promptly and to their satisfaction... I simply do not feel it is worth any more of my time and effort to make their game work for me...

PETERAKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PETERAKO
Member since 2007 • 2579 Posts

@johnwulf06: I have like 275 hours on it. I eventually stopped because quite frankly it felt boring after I realized that there is no end goal. All the new stuff they rolled out like rank 6 and 7 with modern tanks, supersonic jets, helicopters and guided munitions didn't really draw me because quite frankly to reach them would require at least a year of continuous grind. I also dislike how gaijin sometimes handles things in the typical slavic fashion. I would much prefer if they eventually released a single player version of WT with campaigns spanning multiple eras and conflicts like they did with its predecessors.

JohnWulf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JohnWulf06
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

@PETERAKO: I'd say that's true of the vast majority of games these days... ;)

Blazepanzer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Blazepanzer24
Member since 2018 • 437 Posts

I've enjoyed playing on War thunder and the game seems to work well on my AMD FX6350 + RX560 2GB rig, but sometimes it does feel a bit of a grind from time to time. Fun, yes, but there's only so much most people can play before they get bored.

I mean, Steam has me marked down as having 479 Hours in the game. Although I had two accounts as I had to move to an area for a while where I had only satellite internet and when I moved back I made a new Warthunder account because I wanted to start fresh after moving back to my old house. Still, to think I've spend over two entire weeks of my life in warthunder is a bit...disturbing to me.