Waiting for RAGE 2

#1 Edited by Dindy (14 posts) -

Let's give a chance to RAGE 2. This game looks great. Tell what you like in this game.

#2 Posted by watercrack445 (1258 posts) -

It's going to be same thing like wolfenstein and doom games. Fast paced shooting with lots of cannon fodder enemies.

#3 Posted by RSM-HQ (7976 posts) -

Tell me what's looking good for you in upcoming game of 2019

Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Bloodstained, and Pokémon 2019.

#4 Posted by Dindy (14 posts) -

So you have no hope for this game?

#5 Edited by Dindy (14 posts) -

@RSM-HQ: But RAGE 2 isn't worse than these games @watercrack445: Same thing? It's much more. You should take a look at gameplay.

#6 Posted by RSM-HQ (7976 posts) -

@dindy:

But RAGE 2 isn't worse than this games

What?

#7 Posted by Archangel3371 (27146 posts) -

There’s a lot that I’m looking forward to coming out this year. Some of them are:

- Resident Evil 2 Remake

- Kingdom Hearts 3

- Devil May Cry 5

- Anthem

- Gears of War 5

- Monster Hunter World: Icebourne

- Metroid Prime 4

- Cyberpunk 2077

- Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

- Fire Emblem: Three Houses

- Yoshi’s Crafted World

#8 Posted by Dindy (14 posts) -

You watched gameplay from this game? In my opinion it looks very good. Tell what could interest you, specifically in RAGE 2

#9 Edited by RSM-HQ (7976 posts) -

@dindy:I don't really care for Rage 2, looks like more the same Mad Max sandbox FPS non sense that is already over saturated in the gaming market. And nothing I've seen even has me excited. Even if I was interested in a FPS Dusk and upcoming Ion Maiden has me spoilt_

Originally you asked what everyone was excited for? And much like @Archangel3371 gave a list of 2019 that fit my interest, Rage 2 isn't one of them. Why you changed the OP from this

Tell me what's looking good for you in upcoming game of 2019

to this

Let's give a chance to RAGE 2. This game looks great. Tell what you like in this game.

Is odd.

You can be excited for Rage 2, express your joy. But changing your thread mid-way and dismissing other posts is a weird thing to do.

#10 Posted by Dindy (14 posts) -

@RSM-HQ: You don't like me because I like RAGE 2? It's unfair.

I changed it because it match better to title of topic

#12 Posted by RSM-HQ (7976 posts) -
@dindy said:

@RSM-HQ: You don't like me because I like RAGE 2? It's unfair.

Never stated that at all, what an odd thing to assume.

I changed it because it match better to title of topic

Fair enough.

#13 Posted by Shantmaster_K (1338 posts) -

I never played Rage. Personally, from the trailer, it didn't spark any interest. This may be a game I get a while down the road after it comes out.

#14 Posted by judaspete (2832 posts) -

I'm looking forward to it. Definitely looks more exciting than the first one. To be clear, I enjoyed the first game. Not amazing, but solid game with better AI than anything getting released today.

#15 Edited by DEVILinIRON (4666 posts) -

I beat the first one and enjoyed it. As for Rage 2, I haven't seen any trailers or anything. I wonder is the protagonist the one from the first?

#16 Edited by Dindy (14 posts) -

@DEVILinIRON: No, this time you can choose - male or female

#17 Edited by Dindy (14 posts) -

@Shantmaster_K: Perhaps the second part of the game will interest you if you see more

It's a great project

#18 Posted by Helghast_Merc (799 posts) -

@dindy: When the first RAGE game came out, I really liked it. But I could not help but think the game was holding back, a bit. I dunno how else to describe it, but it looked to be one of those fast action and over the top games. However, it had a bit of a normal pace, and at times, it was slow paced. But RAGE 2 looks to be an over the top and crazy as he** shooter. I think RAGE 2 will turn out to be what the first RAGE game should have been, not to say the first RAGE was bad. In fact, I really like the first RAGE game, but the second one will make much better improvements.