Vita sucks ----

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RonThallsBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RonThallsBalls
Member since 2016 • 348 Posts

Senran Kagura crashes all the time and Armored Core keeps skipping. Also, memory sticks are too expensive and using rear touch screen for L2 and R2 controls is gay. That is all.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#2  Edited By Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2948 Posts

Tell us how you really feel.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sam3231

@ronthallsballs: You don't need a vita to masterbate when you have your

RonThallsBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RonThallsBalls

@Sam3231: Bwahahahaha! I feel better now, thanks man.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sam3231

@ronthallsballs: No problem.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56088 Posts

Sounds like you have bad luck buying PS Vita huh?

Better luck next time.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#8  Edited By nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@ronthallsballs:

Which Senran Kagura? Estival Versus used to crash alot before the updates so it's recommended that you upgrade to the latest version. I have the digital version. The only thing that bothers me about Senran Kagura Estival Versus is that the game now takes up 5 fucking gigs on the memory stick and you can't play it comfortably without the updates.

And yeah, memory stick are too pricey. I got a 32 gb one and chose to be done with it. It manages well. I rotate around games from time to time but I refuse to delete Estival Versus. The other Senran Kagura, Shinovi Versus doesn't even compare to it.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

I thought this sort of posts were only allowed at IGN forums. My bad!

As for Vita, the original PSP is far superior handheld. Maybe you should swap platforms to last gen.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#10 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I've found most games to play very well on the system. Granted, the last 5 of 6 games I've played were visual novels. Still, I can't think of any game I had serious technical difficulties with. Control-wise, I've mostly been happy. Uncharted and Killzone were both great at being handheld shooters. But I'm sure there are games out there that don't run well on it. The memory cards are still stupidly expensive, so I'll give you that one.

Clefdefa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#11 Clefdefa
Member since 2017 • 750 Posts

I have no problem with my Vita. One of my fav system right now

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Purchased one at launch then sold it shortly thereafter. That's not the point though. Recently I was watching various full length play through videos online and was surprised by how poorly some of the games look today. Resistance was one such title.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Weeaboos deserve a little suffering every now and again.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts

Funny. Just got my Vita out of its bag yesterday. Got Salt and Sanctuary, Darkest Dungeon, Rogue Legacy and Titan Souls. It's still the perfect indie machine and really the only way to play those games. Can't wait for Undertale. I just can't play it on a big screen without hurting my eyes.

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3129 Posts

@clefdefa said:

I have no problem with my Vita. One of my fav system right now

^^^^THIS^^^^

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Valgaav_219

@henrythefifth said:

As for Vita, the original PSP is far superior handheld. Maybe you should swap platforms to last gen.

What kind of sense does it make to get a PSP when it's library is available to download via PSN? And how is it the superior system? Can it handle AAA games with hella content and great graphics like Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Freedom Wars, or World of Final Fantasy? Your post makes no sense. Idk who's worse between you and the OP lol

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

Even though I rarely use it anymore, I really like the Vita. Mine works flawlessly, and remote play can come in very handy.

Glitch-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Glitch-
Member since 2016 • 287 Posts

Do you have any other games for Vita? Play those.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Weeaboos deserve a little suffering every now and again.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@valgaav_219 said:
@henrythefifth said:

What kind of sense does it make to get a PSP when it's library is available to download via PSN? And how is it the superior system? Can it handle AAA games with hella content and great graphics like Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Freedom Wars, or World of Final Fantasy? Your post makes no sense. Idk who's worse between you and the OP lol

PSP maybe old but it's still miles better then Vita and the PSP still has tons of games then the Vita since Sony pretty much abandon LOLVita.

And I also happen to still play my PSP to this day and it has some of the games I enjoy playing it on despite I really love my 3DS XL.

PSP Forever!

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Valgaav_219

@davillain-: But the PSP's library can be downloaded on Vita. You can't download a superior Vita game to a PSP. Therefore if you buy a PSP right now you're worse off than a Vita user because they have access to more games and higher quality games. I loved my PSP but PS Vita is by far the superior system unless you're a hacker. Games like God Eater, Jstars, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, One Piece Burning Blood, Sword Art Online, Persona 4 Golden, Freedom Wars, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Tearaway, and Gravity Rush could never run on a PSP. It's way more powerful and can support games that have better resolutions and much more content therefore it is the superior system. Having access to PS1 classics, PSP games, some PS2 classics, and of course it's exclusives is the nail in the coffin.

PS Vita Master Race

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#22 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@valgaav_219:

The power of the Vita has spoiled me to the point where PSP games feel unplayable now. I can barely stand playing games like Metal Gear Peace Walker and God of War Ghost of Sparta anymore. The best part is like you said, since I bought a decent amount of digital PSP games, I was able to download them again on the Vita. But after going back, it's like, why would you WANT to?

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Valgaav_219

@killered3: Exactly! The fact that you can still get pretty much the whole PSP library means it's clearly an upgrade. Even a die hard PSP fan should be happy too. But when you play a game like Uncharted or Tearaway that do so much more than a PSP game could ever hope to like AAA graphics, voice acting, and utilizing the touch controls you see the difference. The dual analogs and remote play with PS4 are another plus as well. PS Vita is my overall favorite handheld and still can't be touched in my eyes in terms of power and game depth unless you wanna talk Nintendo Switch lol

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

Those memory cards are the reason the system flopped in the first place.Well that and the lack of support from sony

Smooth4Lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Smooth4Lyfe
Member since 2016 • 32 Posts

People actually still play Vita?

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Valgaav_219

@smooth4lyfe: Hell yea people still play Vita. Thousands of people. It's just popular opinion that it's dead when in actuality it still gets new games like every month.

Smooth4Lyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Smooth4Lyfe
Member since 2016 • 32 Posts

@valgaav_219 said:

@smooth4lyfe: Hell yea people still play Vita. Thousands of people. It's just popular opinion that it's dead when in actuality it still gets new games like every month.

Wow it still gets new games? Well its good Sony is still supporting it lol

RonThallsBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 RonThallsBalls

@killered3: Actually it's the Bon Appetite one. Yeah, its weird, got through half the story modes about a year ago no problem, went to pick up where I left off and started getting all these crashes. Got four 16 gig memory sticks fulla games and haven't had any problems before now. I actually love the fucking thing, just wish Senran Kagura worked. :(

I kinda concur with the psp guy, most of my digital library consists of psp games and I feel like they look crappier on Vita. Like almost blurry. Anyone notice that?

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Valgaav_219

@smooth4lyfe: Well not Sony lol. More like Japanese developers and a few small indie companies that stay putting stuff out. For example we just got Valkyria Revolution last week and Accel World vs. Sword Art Online this week. The only reason PS Vita isn't dead yet is because it's still very much alive in Japan. They love it over there lol

Clefdefa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#30 Clefdefa
Member since 2017 • 750 Posts

@smooth4lyfe: not directly from Sony's studio but plenty of 3rd party do make game for the Vita. Mostly Japanease game.