Video game selling websites

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ravine1 (833 posts) -

If anyone could give me some information on online used video games selling websites like http://www.sellvideogames.com or gamesfactory.com selling service, it would be appreciated. i cant figure out if they are legit. I have a ton of old games taking up space and i need some cash. I don;t want to trade my games, just get money or maybe store credit.

Edit: I don't want to do Eb because they will cheat me.

#3 Posted by UT_Wrestler (16426 posts) -
one word: ebay
#4 Posted by ravine1 (833 posts) -

I was hoping to find a website that i could just sell them on without waiting for some one to buy them. I have some old games that I'm sure no one would want.

#6 Posted by iam2green (13991 posts) -
goozex.com but it requires trade in credit and points to buy games and things. u would not necisary get cash but credit towards another game to buy.
#7 Posted by UT_Wrestler (16426 posts) -

I was hoping to find a website that i could just sell them on without waiting for some one to buy them. I have some old games that I'm sure no one would want.

ravine1
If you're sure nobody would want them, they're not worth anything to any business either, and you'd be lucky to sell them for more than a dollar.
#8 Posted by FishSquared (773 posts) -
craigslist?
#9 Posted by mattykovax (22693 posts) -
Ebay. You might have to wait but its the only way you will get a fair price. And as someone else said,if you do not think anyone will want them,your not going to get any kind of a good price from anywhere that specalizes in used games,its all about supply and demand.