sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

I'm pretty sure she'll be a romance option. :)

So any thoughts on her? She's the new turian female squadmate in Andromeda. Her backstory's that of your typical sci-fi hired gun, but knowing Mass Effect she's got more to her. Plus she's really sexy. ( Don't judge. )

Below's a clear game screenshot and some cute fan art.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58274 Posts

Turians are probably one of my least-liked races in sci-fi. Ever. I don't know why I mean I should like them they got a lot going on; a race of aliens with a rigid code of ethics--almost sort of Bushido-like service to law and order--yet they have their fair share of rabble-rousers, especially in a post-Reaper galaxy. Their physical appearance is fairly interesting, and I like how their voices have that tinny undertone. I don't imagine they look like much out of their armor...kind of like a shaved cat.

And yet...I just do not like them.

With that said, is this true? If that is the case, this will be the first female Turian, won't it? I wonder if they will touch on why we have not seen female Turians before.

pokemon4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 pokemon4597
Member since 2009 • 48 Posts

@mrbojangles25: We also had a female Turian in the Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3, Nyreen. She was on your squad with Aria for that mission, and she was a pretty cool cucumber if I remember correctly. I'm actually really excited about Vetra! She seems like she'll definitely have some bite to her once you dig into her backstory, and I really like her design. My only reservation is that I wish there were more spots on your squad for Andromeda species...I mean we have two humans (Liam and Cora), an asari (Peebee), a turian (Vetra), and a krogan (judging from the last trailer)? That's already 5 spots filled, and I don't think they're going to give us as many squadmates as ME2, so we'll probably only get a couple new species at most.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58274 Posts

@pokemon4597: yeah, I was kind of hoping for more, newer species, as well (and to play with them). I'm not disappointed by any means as I love the ones we already, but we are entering a new galaxy, right? :D

RedAlert539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 RedAlert539
Member since 2015 • 361 Posts

@pokemon4597 said:

@mrbojangles25: We also had a female Turian in the Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3, Nyreen. She was on your squad with Aria for that mission, and she was a pretty cool cucumber if I remember correctly. I'm actually really excited about Vetra! She seems like she'll definitely have some bite to her once you dig into her backstory, and I really like her design. My only reservation is that I wish there were more spots on your squad for Andromeda species...I mean we have two humans (Liam and Cora), an asari (Peebee), a turian (Vetra), and a krogan (judging from the last trailer)? That's already 5 spots filled, and I don't think they're going to give us as many squadmates as ME2, so we'll probably only get a couple new species at most.

I don't think we've seen the full extend of the crew yet. What we've been shown so far are the already established Milky Way species from the previous games. I believe that there will be a few more companions aqcuired as you progress in the game, including(i hope) at least one from the Andromeda species. Or it could be added in a dlc futher down the road like the Prothean (Javik) in ME3.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#6 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

I'll stick with my earth chicks!! lol