Vanquish's NPC Friendlies....whats the point of them???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

multiplat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 multiplat
Member since 2009 • 1692 Posts

Your army buddies in the single player... for the life of me ...i dont see them inflicting any damage at all on the enemies...they ONLY act as cannon fodder. What is that about. At least DOM santiago can kill some enemies.

AngryJuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 AngryJuice
Member since 2011 • 305 Posts

Mose Friendly AI is crap. Which is good because when I play the game I want to get some kills damn it! :x

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

Dumb, but they sometimes attract the enemy.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44699 Posts
to give the illusion it's not a on man army (even though that's pretty much the case), I still like it though, it's like having company in an ass kicking campaign, and you also get ammo/upgrades for reviving them, and they still shoot their guns too making more bullets fly across the battlefield adding to the chaotic nature of the game, and their usefulness is less subtle, they'll create a line of fire and you might not notice it but it helps you determine how far you can go between encounters before running out in the open, and when they advance you know it's safe to do so yourself, it's better than other games AI like COD where friendly AI will run into the open and not take fire yet when you're next to them or even behind cover way behind them every enemy NPC will unload on you at every opportunity, plus giving enemy NPCs friendly NPCs to shoot at is a good way not to have all enemy AI on your ass at all times, plus Burn's does treat his men like cannon fodder that's part of his personality
multiplat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 multiplat
Member since 2009 • 1692 Posts

Ok but when Burns shoots as enemy, does it decrease the enemy's HP, even a little bit?