UBISOFT PLZ REAMSTER THE DIVISION 1(READ DISCRIPTION)

imjustcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 imjustcool
Member since 2020 • 5 Posts

the division1 was revealed in e3 and it looked AMAZING the graphics were too real and everyone including me were SO HYPED for this game until we got the game to realize how much it got downgraded apparently for performance smoothness and at that time consoles weren't powerful enough HOWEVER the new consoles and recent pcs are more than capable of running the e3 version for ex spiderman ps5 with rtx looked AMAZING and the division is a game about a pandemic so its perfect considering our pandemic

SO PLEASE remaster it i know many die hard fans of the division 1 WILL COME BACK and the new ones will pick it up because it going to look amazing and its a game that describes this years event

thank you for reading :)

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@imjustcool said:

the division1 was revealed in e3 and it looked AMAZING the graphics were too real and everyone including me were SO HYPED for this game until we got the game to realize how much it got downgraded apparently for performance smoothness and at that time consoles weren't powerful enough HOWEVER the new consoles and recent pcs are more than capable of running the e3 version for ex spiderman ps5 with rtx looked AMAZING and the division is a game about a pandemic so its perfect considering our pandemic

SO PLEASE remaster it i know many die hard fans of the division 1 WILL COME BACK and the new ones will pick it up because it going to look amazing and its a game that describes this years event

thank you for reading :)

I actually agree they should do the same for Watch Dogs too those downgrades where so bad Ubisoft could redeem themselves a little bit at least.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

The Division 2 is a superior game in every way, including visuals. Just go play that.

Also given how The Division 2 fell short in terms of sales, I wouldn't expect a Division 1 remaster any time soon.

imjustcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 imjustcool

@mrbojangles25:tried the beta and i didnt feel it so i gave it one more try at the free to play event and it was just a different game it didnt feel like a sequel,as for the first one it had its ups and downs BUT at the end of the day it was a fun game to play its just the developers didnt know what they were doing,for example the division could have been an AMAZZZZING story driven game not a grinding fest and the best example for that is the survival mode with e3 graphics with a story could be an entire game of its own...so yeah

imjustcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By imjustcool

@warmblur: watch dogs downgrade is one of the worst things that happened in gaming history,but it was fun and unique