cypher6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By cypher6
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

I've been trying for a long time to find this game I used to play on a console around 20 years ago. I think it was on either a PS1 or Dreamcast. It was an RPG, third person perspective. I don't remember much, but here's what I can remember:

• You can eat sushi to regain health.
  • It takes place during/around Christmas (one of the doors could be unlocked using code "1225", as in Christmas Day).
  • There is a part of the game in a cold room (refrigerated) and a hot room (the refrigeration unit broke or something and it got hot), and you'd take damage if you stayed in either one of them for too long.

Sorry for the lack of details, but that's all I can really remember. I'd greatly appreciate if anyone can help me recall the name of this game!

cypher6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cypher6
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

I found it; it's Blue Stinger on Dreamcast.

Avatar image for ireallydontknow
IReallyDontKnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IReallyDontKnow
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

I'm looking for a game I played. I don't remember much about it mainly bits and pieces.

I played it on the computer but I also played a lot of xbox games

I can't remember a title screen or anything but I'm pretty sure you started off in a bunker or something underground and you have to figure away out and then when you get above ground there's a house in the distance.

The goal was to try to find your family. I think you were looking for your wife and daughter.

There was a tree house or a hunter thing where there was a rifle and once you got it you shot zombies.

The game was in first person. I think it was very dark lack of color mainly greys/black.