Top 10 VIdeogames that you already finished but you won't come back to.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RockField

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1 RockField
Member since 2017 • 500 Posts

Let me know in the comments below.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

As much as I liked these games, I probably won't be playing through them again any time soon, if at all.

1. The Last of Us

2. BioShock

3. Skyrim

4. Mass Effect 2

5. Persona 4 Golden

6. The Witcher 3

7. Grand Theft Auto V

8. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

9. Half Life 2

10. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

svenus97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3 svenus97
Member since 2009 • 2318 Posts

Usually it's huge sandbox games. I'm a completionist when it comes to those and the thought of going through them again and doing everything is just... no ty. The Witcher 3 is one of my favourite games but I don't see myself going back to play it any time soon. Even during my first and only playthrough I gave up with doing everything when I saw all those ? in Skellige. Playing again and just sprinting from main mission to main missions just sounds like not playing the game properly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

Typically, for me it would be any Grand Theft Auto and Assassins Creed game. Both are great games in their own right, but they are not the type of game I find myself wanting to go back to once I have completed it.

Gallowhand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 9

#5 Gallowhand
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

There are a few.

Remember Me - I liked the story, setting and music, but I disliked the combat, and had real difficulty with the boss fights. I don't have the reflexes for that kind of thing any more, which is a shame. :(

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - A beautifully crafted and excellent game, but it was too emotionally painful for me having suffered real loss.

Dark Sector - I enjoyed the setting and story of the game, but large difficulty spikes on boss fights were just too frustrating for me (to the point I asked my son to beat a few of them).

Dead Island Riptide - I liked the setting, and some of the characters, but the game became a chore, especially finishing it solo. Preferred the original Dead Island by far.

Halo: Combat Evolved (PC) - finished it once (single player) and never felt the urge to play it again.

Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter (PC) - enjoyed the setting, the gameplay, the combat for the most part - until I reached a space battle that I literally had to retry over 100 times in order to progress and eventually finish the game. Never touched it again.

Max Payne - beat it once, never played it again. Just didn't feel engaged with it at all. Thought the story was corny as hell.

One a side note, Hexen II. I did try to go back and play it recently, but omg I forgot how difficult it was. Nope. Just nope.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c56012aaa167
deactivated-5c56012aaa167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 deactivated-5c56012aaa167
Member since 2016 • 2538 Posts

1.PN.0.3

A Very Disappointing Shinji Mikami Game.

2.Dead Space 2

Didn't like Issac.

3.Final Fantasy X

didn't like the change from ATB to Turned base Combat, Encounters were also annoying.

4.Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishment

A disappointing Adventure game without any actual Puzzles.

5.Star Wars Kotor 1

Didn't enjoy the Story, Combat was also pretty Unbalanced and Mediocre.

6.Silent Hill 2

Better Storytelling than 1.(which just gave me a FU ending in my first playthrough) but gameplay didn't have any improvement from 1,it only had close quarter enemies unlike 1 and Team Silent didn't design Hard Combat Difficulty well.(Who really has fun to kill enemies with 12 blows ?)

7.Star Wars Empire at war

This Star Wars game wasn't for me. I really hated Land Battles, this fact that AI doesn't build any mining facilities in GC but it still gets much more credits. I also hated this that AI just fills every planet with powerful units , Barracks and Factories to waste your time in Land Battles.

8.Star Wars Battlefront 2

I got tired of these games that don't have any feel of satisfaction when you win. also too many cheap deaths in these games.

9.Toy Story 2(PC)

Already beated that game completely with 15-18 save slots for some reason.

10.Star Wars Darkforces 2

It is pretty outdated compare to Jedi Knight 2 in the terms of Lightsaber combat with bossfights, lightsaber is pretty weak that it forces you to use guns much more.

also No Reborn Dark Jedis to fight.

Tj23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Tj23
Member since 2017 • 35 Posts

The only game i have ever replayed is GTA San Andreas .Once on Ps2 then on Pc and Just got done with it on Ps4.Never found a game as good as that one.

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

I dont replay a lot of games. RPGs because they are too long and intensive, some story based games because...well kinda get repetitive and MGS V becausei ts barely average.

Shantmaster_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#9 Shantmaster_K
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts

1. Fable 2

2. Lost Odyssey

3. Ori and the Blind Forest

4. Assassin's Creed

5. Dragon Age

6. Limbo

7. Inside

8. Child of Light

9. AC: Black Flag

10. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

goodzorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 goodzorr
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

I don't often come back to video games unless I replay them co-operatively. The only ones I can think of are the Borderlands games and Diablo III. Otherwise, there's too many out there to replay one I've already done.

slaveknight09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 slaveknight09
Member since 2017 • 119 Posts

Everybody's popular choice would be Witcher 3. I would love to stop playing it but I need to play again due to completionist reasons.. And I'm a bad at playing Gwent..

Here's some of my games.

1. Final Fantasy 8, 9, 10, 12

2. Rogue Galaxy (awesome game btw)

3. Tales of Symphonia

4. Legend of Legaia

5. Wild Arms 3

6. All of the Assassins Creed games..

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

any open world game

WeebDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 WeebDragon
Member since 2017 • 102 Posts

1. Last of Us (Nothing will change if I play it again)

2. Dishonored (Didn't like it and forced to finish it)

3. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past (One of the games that made my childhood)

4. The Assassin's Creed series. (Same with the Last of Us)

5. Final Fantasy VI and VII (Because I already finished them more than two times.)

6. Harvest Moon on PS2 ( I forgot the title but I won't play it again)

7. GTA Vice City

8. Ghouls n' Ghost (Too hard to finish don't know if I can do it again)

9. DOTA 1 (the game's dead in our area)

10. (Many Gameboy and PS2 games I forgotten the names.)

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

Probably all my non-sports console games. They're worth just one playthrough and then they gather dust.

Avatar image for infamousangel99
InfamousAngel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By InfamousAngel99
Member since 2017 • 7 Posts

I don't usually stop playing games until I get all/ most of the achievements or trophies for them. Because of this, I probably won;t replay:

1. Until Dawn - I got all of the endings, so there isn't a point in playing it another time.

2. Kameo Elements of Power - I've been playing this game since it first came out, and I finally finished it last year. It was my favorite game as a child, but I'm pretty much done with it now.

3. Samurai Warriors 4 - I finished the stories and I have almost all of the trophies. Once I have them all, I probably won't play it again.

4. Saints Row 3 - I love Saints Row 3, don't get me wrong, but once you get everything there is to get, it gets boring.

5. BloodRayne - Awesome game, but there's honestly no point in replaying it.

6. Mass Effect 2 - I have played Mass Effect 2 five times already. My obsession needed to end

7. Mortal Kombat X - I love Mortal Kombat. It's one of my favorite fighting game series. By the time I reached level 50 in all of the factions and got almost all of the achievements, I was bored of it.

8. Dragon Age: Inquisition - Dragon Age is another one of my favorite series, and I loved DA:I to death. There's no way in hell I'm replaying it, though.

9. Any of the Lego games - Do I even need to explain myself.

10. WET - This game gets pretty boring after you play it five times.

Bonus - I haven't finished Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate yet, but I can tell you right now that I won't come back to it after I finish it.

Currygaminginc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Currygaminginc
Member since 2017 • 385 Posts

@rockfield: Fable

RockField

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RockField
Member since 2017 • 500 Posts

@currygaminginc: why fable?

Clefdefa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#20 Clefdefa
Member since 2017 • 750 Posts

I doubt I'll replay :

-Telltales games again after finishing them one time ... like I played The Walking Dead once, same with Borderland

- Bloodborne : I did get the platinum for the game but it was hard on my nerve.

- Odin Sphere : I got the plat so ...

- Final Fantasy XII, XV : two FF that I can't see myself going back to.

- DOOM ... even though it is very well made and music is perfect for the game ... I can't bring myself to finish it and there is a new 25gb update ... it is seriously ridiculous... this game will take 100gb without any DLC

- Many indie game that I play once or finish once this is pretty much it ...

voljin1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 voljin1987
Member since 2012 • 1135 Posts

Usually any of the story heavy games. Once I know the story it really a pain to play through again. "To the moon" and "dear esther" comes to mind