Time Crisis, it has been won.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The-GodTier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The-GodTier
Member since 2012 • 55 Posts
Namco. the guys that have made some, interesting series, I have been a fan of time crisis. i have achieved the last time crisis game I need. TO HAVE ALL THE TIME CRISIS GAMES! ....On consoles. After saving money, and looking for years for it to be cheap or even be sold at all, I stumbled across the last edition i needed show below  but you want to know where I fond it? ....On the ground. >Yep< someone dropped it. That's what I call lucky. Box is a bit broken but the manual and the disc still work, although some random loading patterns are present. So, anybody a fan of this or other, Arcade shooting games? Or the other name for them I believe would be "Lightning gun games" yes?
Uloset

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Uloset
Member since 2010 • 178 Posts

Man I played Time Crisis to death on my PS1. Do you have the PS1 foot pedal controller? I remember I saw one at best buy sometime in the late 90's and I figured "I'll but it next time" never saw one again lol.

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts

I do enjoy Time Crisis games, I've only played them in arcades though. The Haunted Trails by me still had Time Crisis 3 the last time I was there for my nephew's birthday party a few months ago.

The-GodTier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The-GodTier
Member since 2012 • 55 Posts

Man I played Time Crisis to death on my PS1. Do you have the PS1 foot pedal controller? I remember I saw one at best buy sometime in the late 90's and I figured "I'll but it next time" never saw one again lol.

Uloset
You should have gotten it bro. Might be at some thrift stores though.
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#5 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts

After saving money, and looking for years for it to be cheap or even be sold at all, I stumbled across the last edition i needed show below

Did you not want to just buy it online? That's also the last Time Crisis game I need to buy. I'll probably pick it up whenever I get another Guncon.
rwallacefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 rwallacefan
Member since 2005 • 4886 Posts

I like Time Crisis Project Titan :) it was my first Time Crisis game :P I still remember when I bought the game in the store in my younger years, looking at the back of the case and saying "It looks like a First Person shooter" then I put the game in my PS1, I realized this was a new type of game, yeah I was pretty ignorant on the light gun games, I also have the Lethal Enforcers games for PS1 too! I recently went to my local Play N Trade, and apparently this game was selling for 20 bucks used, is it really that rare?

Lighting Gun games :P I like that, but they are called Light Gun games, but I will pardon you since as I mentioned I didn't even know what a light gun game was until my brother mentioned the term to me :)

Avatar image for Containmomentum
Containmomentum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Containmomentum
Member since 2012 • 117 Posts
Not too much of a fan of games where you can't even see the gun you're shooting.
Uloset

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Uloset
Member since 2010 • 178 Posts

[QUOTE="Uloset"]

The-GodTier

You should have gotten it bro. Might be at some thrift stores though.

Well I guess I'll keep stepping on my 2nd player controller for now.

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#9 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
Not too much of a fan of games where you can't even see the gun you're shooting.Containmomentum
You can, you're holding it
Sides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sides
Member since 2003 • 4289 Posts

I have 3 copies of the first one :P