The wait for Animal Crossing New Leaf

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

How excited are you for the game. What is the most exciting thing to you? Talk about it here. Post pictures, videos, friend codes.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#2 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
I'm so tired of waiting for this game. But, it looks like it's finally going to be the improvement we've sorely been wanting. I just really dig everything new about this game from the increased size of the town to being the mayor of it.
hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22390 Posts
Yeah looks cool... Bring it on.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

I plan on picking it up. I forget, is there an official release date for NA?

LJChronx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJChronx
Member since 2003 • 954 Posts

I was thinking about picking up Harvest Moon 3D, but have been waiting for Animal Crossing New Leaf. With no release date set for AC, im starting to think again about Harvest Moon. Should I just wait? Ive played an old version of Harvest Moon but have never played Animal crossing. They are pretty similar games right? Which one is typically better? What sets the two apart?

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

I was thinking about picking up Harvest Moon 3D, but have been waiting for Animal Crossing New Leaf. With no release date set for AC, im starting to think again about Harvest Moon. Should I just wait? Ive played an old version of Harvest Moon but have never played Animal crossing. They are pretty similar games right? Which one is typically better? What sets the two apart?

LJChronx
I Heard bad stuff on Harvest Moon 3DS. Alot of people on youtube are enjoying Animal crossing New leaf (japan game) I have been playing animal crossing since the first one. I enjoy it more then Harvest Moon
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

How excited are you for the game. What is the most exciting thing to you? Talk about it here. Post pictures, videos, friend codes.

RiKanKiDD

Very excited. I can't believe they're making us in the US wait so long for it to come out.

Yoshi9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 Yoshi9000
Member since 2010 • 479 Posts

Really excited for it, I love animal crossing. Interested to see how it works being the mayor.