The Top 5 games that defined your childhood

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DrRetro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DrRetro
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

As a kid from the 80's and 90's I didn't have internet or magazines to see what games were worth playing. I just played the games that I got from friends and family. Sometimes these games were horrible, but you had nothing else to play so you just played them.

I made a video to showcase the games that shaped my childhood, and I'm curious to see what games shaped yours. You can be totally honest with your picks, noone will laugh at you for loving a **** game, we understand!

http://youtu.be/xw0VqMHOcOE

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#2 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
I commented but might aswell leave it here too. 1- Sonic 2 (GEN) 2- Super Smash Bros 64 (N64) 3- Tomb Raider (SAT) 4- Outcast (PC) 5- Nights Into Dreams (SAT)
Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

1- Spyro: The Dragon (PSX)
2- Pokemon Yellow (GBC)
3- Crash Bandicoot (PSX) 

Los9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#4 Los9090
Member since 2004 • 7288 Posts
Super Mario World (SNES) Street Fighter II (SNES) Tetris (Game Boy) Zelda III (SNES) Dune 1 (PC) Oregon Trail (PC)
Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts
1. Quake 2 / Team Fortress 2. Sonic CD 3. Tekken 3 4. WCW/NWO Revenge 5. Cool Boarders 2
Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

1. Super Mario 64 (N64)

2. Sonic 3 (Genesis)

3. Pokemon Red (Gameboy)

4. Goldeneye 007 (N64)

5. Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast)

IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts
1. Mortal Kombat 2 2. Pokemon Blue 3. Crash Bandicoot 4. Tekken 3 5. Super Mario Land
megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts
Couldn't narrow it down to 5. Had to do top 10. Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros. 3 The Legend of Zelda Street Fighter 2 Mortal Kombat Mortal Kombat 2 Altered Beast Ninja Gaiden arcade game ("Shadow Warriors" in Europe) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game Phantasy Star
LordBrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LordBrew
Member since 2008 • 269 Posts
The Secret of Monkey Island Quake Command & Conquer: Red Alert Carmageddon Final Fantasy VIII
BigBen11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BigBen11111
Member since 2003 • 1529 Posts

1. Chip 'N Dale The Rescue Rangers (NES)

2. The Legend of Zelda (NES)

3. Zelda II: The ADventures of Link (NES)

4. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64)

5. Super Smash Bros. (N64) (I miss the old commercial, where the Nintendo charaters were acting like best buds then all the sudden they beat on each other)

6. Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past (SNES)

7. Pokemon Blue Red & Yellow (GB)

8. Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening (GBC)

9. Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones (GBA)

10. Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN)

As you can see, I grew up on LoZ.

BarbaricAvatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#11 BarbaricAvatar
Member since 2006 • 1000 Posts

Childhood i think counts up to the age of about 15.

turbo_esprit_cpc.png?w=614

1.) Turbo Esprit (CPC) - I played this almost every day. I didn't always play the game for its purpose, sometimes i just enjoyed bombing around the city at full speed. I can't remember if i ever finished it or not.

-

346011-grand-prix-simulator-amstrad-cpc-

2.) Grand Prix Simulator (CPC) - Not really a simulator as the name implies, the most obvious reasons being the top-down perspective and rectangles for cars. But required a healthy level of concentration to get the best out of. I never finished it.

-

mario1.jpg

3.) Super Mario Land (GB) - Bought at the same time as my Gameboy so consequently got more attention than Tetris did. Completed multiple times and first game i attempted speed-run's with.

-

f1.gif

4.) Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix (PC) - Something of an enigma to me being that my first 386 PC should have run it just fine but flatly refused to. Wasn't able to play it til i got my 486, and then simply didn't stop playing it. My first gaming obsession where other games didn't get a look-in. Finished it several times including 100% race distance seasons.

-

super_cars_ii_14.gif

5.) Supercars 2 (Amiga) - I played this round my friends' house. Each day we were round his for the evening, the Amiga was on and we'd go through a sequence of games. This was always the one i looked forward to and enjoyed most. And with the weapons it levelled-out the abilities of either player.

-

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21703 Posts

1. Streets of Rage 2
2. Sonic 3
3. Sonic 2
4. Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight
5. X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter

There are way more, but I wouldn't know where to cut them off if I went past 5.

SonOfChewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SonOfChewbacca
Member since 2004 • 653 Posts

1) Sonic 2

2) Mortal Kombat II

3) Doom

4) Resident Evil 2

5) Metal Gear Solid

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

games that defined my childhood (gaming wise) would be

1. Combat for Atari 2600

2. Super Mario Bros 1 2 3

3. Sonic the Hedgehog 1 2 3

4. Road Rash II (spent SO much time playing that game)

5. NBA JAM (in arcade and on genesis)

6. Stunts (PC)

7. Atari Lynx games like California Games and Road Blasters

8. Twisted Metal for the Playstation

9. Mortal Kombat (in the arcades when it first came out)

10. Street Fighter II

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#15 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Sonic the Hedgehog, Mortal Kombat II, Golden Axe, Street Fighter 2 and Contra: Hard Corps.

All from the Genesis.

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#16 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

They were all NES games, for sure. That was the system that made me fall in love with gaming. I spents hours upon hours on that little grey box. We did have an Atari 2600 beforehand that was my older sister's, but it never held my attention for long. I remember having to go back to it when our NES power-plug burned out and we were waiting on another one from the repair center at Nintendo of Japan, it was terrible going back to it as a kid when all I wanted to do was play Mario and Zelda, Atari 2600 just couldn't come close.

Anyways, here's probably the top games for me from my childhood:

1. Super Mario Bros. (NES) - The best pack-in game for a system, EVER. This was one of reasons people wanted an NES so bad back in the 80s, and it came with the system! The level 1 theme song is ingrained into anyone that's around my age's eternal memories.
  2. The Legend of Zelda (NES) - My sister and I actually bonded over this game. She never was as big of a gamer as I was, but she became totally engrossed in the game to point of getting a pen and paper and hand-drawing maps to the dungeons complete with item and key locations. At first, I didn't like The Legend of Zelda because it wasn't enough like my beloved Super Mario Bros. But watching her play, got me totally involved in it. And then I sought every secret in the dang game. You know how many bombs I dropped and candles I flared in the pursuit of secrets?
  3. Contra (NES) - The original party game. Invite a friend over, put in the famous Konami code for 30 lives, and it was on! Beautiful side-scrolling co-op run-n-gun action, with some memorable NES music to go along with all your alien butt-kicking action. And while some you younger guys might laugh at it, back in the day it looked like you were playing as Schwartzenegger and Stallone from the title screen; and there was no one else as bad-ass as those 2 guys back then.
  4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Arcade Game - This game was both on NES and in the Arcade. But it was the arcade version that initially influenced me. They had it at our local skating ring, and our grade school would often go there for field trips if you earned honor roll or citizen of the week or whatever. I often had good grades (before I entered high school, at least), so I often got to go because of honor roll. And I would spend a good amount of time on this arcade game. 4-players at the same time, was pretty freaking awesome. I of course picked up the NES version as soon as I could beg my mom enough times to get it one birthday or Christmas (can't remember which). I loved beat-em ups for many years afterwards.
  5. Star Soldier (NES) - My love for shoot-em ups started right here with this game, and continued to this day. It was a pretty basic shoot-em up, even by NES standards. But I didn't know any better. This was one of the games I got with my NES, so I started playing long before I knew the difference between game genres or had played enough games to know there were much better shoot-em ups out there. Nonetheless, even if the gameplay is pretty basic, it is still a fun shoot-em up with power-ups, a variety of enemies, and boss battles (though it's the same boss repeated).
poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

Hard to pick solely 5, however...

1) Paradriod

2) Frankie Goes to Hollywood

3) Summer Games 2

4) International Football (C64 cartridge)

5) Elite

Hononable mentions - SF2, Gorf (on the Vic20), Scramble, Decathlon, Hunchback, Head Over Heals, Way of the Exploding Fist - I lost many an hour to each of those. And broke many a joystick. EDIT - I'll chuck in Pitstop 2 as well - second only to decathlon for the highest number of gaming-induced cramps. My hands wouldn't be what they are today if it wasn't for the hours of punishing agony I endured with that game.

In the arcade, Commando and Spy Hunter. The former we worked out you could shove a 2p peice up the coin reject slot and get 5 credits, so I kind of played it non stop for a while. Star Wars (cabinet) probably gets an hourable mention.

D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#18 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts
Only 5? well Megaman X Pokemon Yellow Chrono Cross Final Fantasy VIII Sonic & Knuckles
jaypakavelya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jaypakavelya
Member since 2007 • 270 Posts

1. Super Mario Bros 1-2-3

2. Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 and Sonic and Knuckles

3. Metroid II return of samus

4. Kirby dreamland on GB

5. The Legend of Zelda : a link to the past

6. Super Mario world 2 : Yoshi's Island

7. Mario Paint

8. Super Mario Kart

9. Tetris on GB

10. Super Mario World

11. Zelda Ocarina of time

12. Mario 64

NodakJo2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 NodakJo2010
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

Love the topic

1. Gran Turismo 2 ... Soooo much race modding ... I loved taking stupid small cars and tuning the crap out of them and race modding them to compete in fast races.

2. Pokemon Silver ... First pokemon game I have ever had...I was 12 at the time I first got it...sooo...roughly 2003ish...many late nights spent with the old fat GB plugged into the wall. Green Backgrounds, but hey I didn't care lol.

3. Donkey Kong Country ... Pulled my first all nighter in the 1st grade with this game...And developed a hatred for snow barrel blast.

4. Super Mario World ... Loved unlocking all the hidden levels...I never got to the special world though until I was much older.

5. Spyro Year of the Dragon ... I had Crash 2 and Crash Warped as 3d platform games, but they weren't nearly as fun for me as the more open ended spyro game. Played it till I got 100% on everything...it was and still is my favorite 3d platforming series of all time.

Other games that have some serious nostalgic value 

Baseball Stars-NES, Super Mario Bros, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Not the arcade versions), RC Pro-Am, Jurassic Park-Snes, Super Mario Kart-Snes, NFL QB Club 96-SNES, Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced, Final Fantasy 1&2 Dawn of Souls-GBA, Nascar Racing-PC

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

1. Super Mario Bros

2. Chrono Trigger

3. Earthbound

4. Legend of Zelda

5. Pokemon Red

Millard11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Millard11
Member since 2012 • 62 Posts

I cant do only 5 so im going with 10 as well.

1. Mega Man 2 NES

2. Mega Man X SNES

3. Mortal Kombat 2 & 3 SNES

4. Super Mario World SNES

5. Doctor Mario (Dont know many people that played this) SNES

6. Zombies ate my neighbors SNES

7. Starfox SNES and 64

8. Metal Gear Solid PS1

9. NBA Jam SNES

10. Skull Monkeys PS1

11. Pokemon Blue GB

damn i went one over. its ard even just picking ten lol

Avatar image for JannettyTRocker
JannettyTRocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JannettyTRocker
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts

This is a hard subject, but I'll go with the first five that come to my mind :

1) Double Dragon (Sega Master System)

2) Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)

3) Mega Man 3 (NES)

4) Super Mario World (SNES)

5) Wonderboy in Monsterland (Sega Master System)

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts

This is a hard subject, but I'll go with the first five that come to my mind :

1) Double Dragon (Sega Master System)

2) Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)

3) Mega Man 3 (NES)

4) Super Mario World (SNES)

5) Wonderboy in Monsterland (Sega Master System)

JannettyTRocker
Wonderboy in Monster Land is awesome. I friggin' love the music in that game.
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

Sonic 2(Gen): First game I ever played. And it was always my favorite on the Genesis. I wasn't as interested in video games back then though, so I didn't play it a whole lot, I never did beat it either. But I watched my brother beat it many times. Well I beat it, but only after re-buying it on newer consoles. I know longer have my Genesis.

Perfect Dark(N64): I played Goldeneye first, and liked it. But Perfect Dark is when I really started to get hooked. Mostly for the multiplayer, and my favorite missions in single player. I never did beat it from start to finish. That is, untill I bought the XBLA version.

Sonic Adventure 2(Gamecube): The first game I ever beat. Actually, the fist game that really got me obsessed with video games. I played this game like crazy. Constantly replaying the missions, the story, and I spent countless hours in the multiplayer as well. I loved this game. Still do.

Tales of Symphonia(Gamecube): RPG's are now my favorite genre. This is the game that introduced me to them. This is the first game I played with a big story, with such interesting characters, and with such a big world to explore. This was my favorite game for a long time, and still is among the best. This is also my most replayed RPG, by far.

I think I'll stop my list here. I played many more games then this. But none come close to these when it comes to "defining my childhood." None are nearly as special to me as these games are. 

Lu-Kang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Lu-Kang
Member since 2007 • 1010 Posts

1. Pokemon blue 

2. Grand theft auto: Vice city

3. Crash Bandicoot 

4. Resident Evil 1 & 2 (could never play them back then, because I was always scared. I just watched my uncle play them.)

5. Advance wars 

adding one more Goblin Commander:Unleash the horde played the hell out of that for some reason. 

Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts
1. Donkey Kong 64 2. Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal 3. Diddy Kong Racing 4. Banjo Kazooie 5. Mario Party 2 Not my ranking of the games, just the effect they had on my childhood. Although Donkey Kong 64 is still one of my favorite games ever.
NirdBerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NirdBerd
Member since 2007 • 2113 Posts
  • Pokemon Crystal
  • Resident Evil
  • Parasite Eve II
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Need for Speed: Road Challenge

Ironically, I don't own a PS1 or any of these games (anymore) - it makes me sad...

and since I'm off sick from work... *scours the depths of ebay*

KWilTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KWilTheLegend
Member since 2010 • 39 Posts

Hard to pick 5, but here are probably the top games from my childhood:

1. Super Mario Bros. 3
2. Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
3. Sonic the Hedgehog
4. Madden NFL 95
5. Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy 7 really just got me into the RPG genre of games.  I spent so many hours on Madden for Genesis.  Those were the days.  Makes me sound like an old man!

DrRetro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DrRetro
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

the reason that i used the top 5 cut off, is that it will make you consider your choices even more :)

MonoSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MonoSilver
Member since 2013 • 1392 Posts

In no particular order:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog (Mega Drive)
  2. Streets of Rage (Mega Drive)
  3. Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS1)
  4. MediEvil (PS1)
  5. Final Fantasy VIII (PS1)
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts
in no particular order: Star Control 2 Legend of Kyrandia 2 Dune Dune 2 ...mmm.... Gonna say... Master Of Orion 2
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#33 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts
  • Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
  • Tetris
  • Sonic 2
  • Super Mario World
  • The Legend of Zelda
dbz987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

User Lists: 1

#34 dbz987
Member since 2006 • 3765 Posts
  • Super Mario World - First game i ever played
  • Pokemon Red& Blue- beat it so many times
  • Donkey Kong Country
  • Super Mario 64- one of the first 3d games i ever played
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Final Fantasy X- got me in the RPG genre and it s currently my favorite game
rubber-chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rubber-chicken
Member since 2009 • 2081 Posts

1. Donkey Kong Country

2.Pokemon Gold

3. Pokemon Stadium

4. Ocarina of Time

5. Super Mario World

Avatar image for Apathetic_Prick
Apathetic_Prick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Apathetic_Prick
Member since 2003 • 4789 Posts

For me, they would be:

• Pac-Man (Tandy)
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Duck Hunt
  • Rygar (NES)
  • Zelda 2: The Adventures of Link
Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
I went slightly above 5 due to several games making a similar impact at the same time. 1st - Canyon Climber - 1982 - a game similar to Donkey Kong that was the first game I ever played at home - on a TRS-80 computer with a very color-limited screen. 2nd & 3rd - Commando / Black Tiger - played both of these arcade games around 1987 at the local bowling alley, and they were awesome :) 4th/5th/6th (group) - Police Quest / Wheel of Fortune / Jeopardy - 1987 - the 3 games we owned on our Tandy 1000 computer. It was the next year that I got an NES with Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt and my console gaming 'career' started.
WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

Mario Kart 64

Rush 2

Pokemon Yellow/Gold

Sonic 2

Golden Axe

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#39 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts
  • Sonic 1 and Sonic 2
  • Crash Team Racing
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Streets of Rage
  • Lion King
Avatar image for angryassdrummer
angryassdrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 angryassdrummer
Member since 2006 • 230 Posts

zelda alttp

street fighter 2 original arcade

alex kid

mario

operation wolf-arcade

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

zelda alttp

street fighter 2 original arcade

alex kid

mario

operation wolf-arcade

angryassdrummer

Now that was pretty groovy.

EDIT: Chase HQ - kind of the same era. I used to complete that bastard with my eyes folded to sh!t. I could spunk on anybody's high score.

Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#42 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5905 Posts
  • Earthbound
  • Chrono Trigger
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • King's Quest Series
  • Silent Hill
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

Sonic II, Super Smash Bros 64, Pokemon Blue, Diddy Kong Racing 64, Mario Kart 64

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Super Mario 64, Pokemon Red version, Donkey Kong 64 (game sucks though), Banjo Tooie, and finally Paper Mario.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

It is so hard to list only 5!

1. Diablo II
  2. Ocarina of Time
  3. Goldeneye 64
  4. Pokemon Blue / Gold / Silver
  5. Mario Kart 64

There are many SNES games too, I just feel a lot of N64 ones had more playtime and multiplayer moments.  Then again there were Street Fighter games, Super Mario Kart, Super Metroid, and tons of other small games that I loved or played a lot.

Cloud_765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#46 Cloud_765
Member since 2008 • 111411 Posts
Pokemon Red/Blue Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Spyro the Dragon Ape Escape Super Mario Bros. 3
bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#47 bowserjr123
Member since 2006 • 2478 Posts

1.  Pokemon Red/Gold

2.  Mario Kart 64

3.  Super Mario 64

4.  Star Wars Episode I Racer

5.  Paper Mario

I loved Pokemon and Mario back in the day lol.

LittleMac19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#48 LittleMac19
Member since 2009 • 1638 Posts

1. Super Mario World

2. Donkey Kong Country

3. Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped

4. Pokemon Silver

5. Ape Escape

Even though some of these games are not my favorite games ever. They still meant a lot to me growing up in the mid 90s-2000s. As you can see, the SNES/PS1/GBC were a big part of my childhood.

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#49 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts

i can't order them, because they were important in different ways. mostly late childhood stuff, because that's when i really started sitting in front of my TV like a mindless zombie, absorbing games back when they were, no doubt, an 'art'.

super mario 64
duke nukem 3d
doom
goldeneye 64
tony hawk pro skater 2

Avatar image for marioandlinkfan
marioandlinkfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 marioandlinkfan
Member since 2006 • 223 Posts
In no particular order: 1. Super Mario All-stars 2. Zelda: Ocarina of time 3. Zelda: Majora's Mask 4. Super Mario 64 5.Super Smash Bros: Melee