The only game I wish released before next gen starts. . .

#1 Posted by sakaiXx (5316 posts) -

. . . . is Bloodborne 2!

Seriously Sony and From Software, why am I not seeing a sequel. Around 5.7% or, over 630k people platinumed this game. This means there is around 11million player who played bloodborne including as ps+ gift. That is a lot of potential sequel buyers who have experienced what BB has to offer. The game is so good that no matter how hard, many people tried to platinum it. To Sony and From Software, I want my Bloodborne 2! Please.

*Stole this epic pic from Game Informer
*Stole this epic pic from Game Informer

Avatar image for clifford_sexylips
#2 Posted by Clifford_Sexylips (24 posts) -

I do wish for it because it has a lot of potential but who knows if they will release it or not

#3 Posted by Vaidream45 (1850 posts) -

Considering they just finished Sekiro you may have to wait til next gen man.

#4 Posted by Sevenizz (3648 posts) -

Why? Did you lose your three Dark Souls games?

#5 Edited by Archangel3371 (27591 posts) -

I’m sure there’s definitely going to be a Bloodborne 2 but considering that they recently released Sekiro and that the PS5 is coming out next year I seriously doubt that it’ll release before then.

#7 Posted by RSM-HQ (8217 posts) -

I don't think From Software had any intent to develop a Bloodborne sequel.

As history has shown, every time From Software work with Sony Japan Studios they make a new IP.

More interested in an Armored Core game. Patiently waited for six years. Metal Wolf Chaos Remaster will at least help the wait go quicker.

#8 Posted by SaltSlasher (1006 posts) -

I platinum'd Bloodborne.

Coincidentally I just bought Dark Souls Remastered and I'm half way through it right now on PC, and have a feeling I'm gonna end up playing all souls-like games by start of next gen.

#9 Edited by sakaiXx (5316 posts) -

@saltslasher said:

I platinum'd Bloodborne.

Coincidentally I just bought Dark Souls Remastered and I'm half way through it right now on PC, and have a feeling I'm gonna end up playing all souls-like games by start of next gen.

Dark Souls Trilogy Collection exist btw if you are interested. Dunno if its on PC but its definitely on PS4 as I own one. its still around $45 so if you see a better deal on steam do pick that up. The collection steelbook case is really cool.

@RSM-HQ said:

I don't think From Software had any intent to develop a Bloodborne sequel.

As history has shown, every time From Software work with Sony Japan Studios they make a new IP.

More interested in an Armored Core game. Patiently waited for six years. Metal Wolf Chaos Remaster will at least help the wait go quicker.

I hope whatever Sony and From Soft is doing together comes soon. Their partnership bring forth some very influential games.

#10 Posted by RSM-HQ (8217 posts) -
@sakaixx said:

I hope whatever Sony and From Soft is doing together comes soon. Their partnership bring forth some very influential games.

True, I don't think the collaboration between FS and SJPN has ever made a mediocre game.

#11 Posted by DaVillain- (36073 posts) -

Honestly, I rather see Bloodborn 2 on PS5 and leave the first one as the best coming from PS4.