The new transformers game...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yoda4ps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 yoda4ps3
Member since 2009 • 678 Posts

Has anyone gotten the ps3/360 or pc version?

I'm wondering if it lives up to the old ps2 armada game. That game was epic and i don't know that this one is as good but is it close?

wiifan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 wiifan99
Member since 2009 • 401 Posts

I would not get it if I were you.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/996/996930p1.html

jJaAmMeEsS2184

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 jJaAmMeEsS2184
Member since 2009 • 894 Posts
I rented it because it was rated low...beat it with both sides in about a days worth time....It's still pretty cool game, but easy n short( I died one time on the last mission, and only because I was'nt paying attention to my health, I was too close to the fire, and did'nt notice my screen turn red)...the controls are probably the worst part about it...Another annoying thing is the sound...Some talk louder than others...I don't know, if everyone noticed, but you can really notice on surround sound...when one guy talks seems you have to crank the volume to hear it, then all of a sudden on a different talking scene it is loud as hell...Another thing that sucks, is the charge attack...for one, most of the time when you get near an enemy, they tend to transform to their vehicle and drive/fly away...second by the time you get a full charge they have either moved out of range, or you miss all together...all the while getting blasted by other enemies...would'nt bother with charge attacks, or charge attack upgrades.. Also anyone who has played it...has anyone ever gotten a Platinum medal? I played some missions about as fast as humanly possible (at least I thought anyway) and am still quite a ways off from getting platinum....I just gave up after while...besides you miss out on some good points if you finish too fast..(another drawback, and makes the medaling system kinda pointless..unless you want to unlock free-roam, but that is kinda dumb too..at least they could've thrown a few enemies at you, otherwise you just walk/drive/fly around..whats the point?) Overall I think Gspot rated it about what I would...I might give it a lil higher rate just because some of it is cool, and has good graphics (360)
df853

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 df853
Member since 2004 • 1433 Posts

It's a game based on a movie, so I would be concerned about the quality. I haven't actually played it, but in my experience I find that games based on movies tend to be lacking in quality. Gamespot gave it a 7.5, but I didn't read the review.

robbieeeeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 robbieeeeee
Member since 2008 • 320 Posts

I rented it and it is one it's way. From what I've herd, it seems to be a good rental and a bad buy. It's one of those games that's only fun if you rent it, because you feel like there was no commitment to the game. Where, if you buy it, then you feel like the $60 could have been spent on a BBQ pit and some matches to burn the game. Either way, I would say it's a good, fun, rental.

kobekg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 kobekg
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts

if Megan Fox says its good,then it is good,no matter what u or gamespot or anyone else says...

Imm0ral_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Imm0ral_Knight
Member since 2009 • 261 Posts

if Megan Fox says its good,then it is good,no matter what u or gamespot or anyone else says...

kobekg
Omg this Megan Fox character must be true
Avatar image for stealththunder8
stealththunder8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 stealththunder8
Member since 2004 • 177 Posts

I heard that the multiplayer was a lot of fun.