The New Pokemon

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamemaster142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamemaster142
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

This new pokemon is awesome.i got to hand it to the makers, they are pretty good at making stuff like this. All i know is that this game is amazing. Anyone agree with me?

Jenuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 Jenuma
Member since 2005 • 993 Posts

Are you talking about Diamond/Pearl? Yeah, good games. Pokemon lost alot of respect once the TV show was released, so nobody gives the games a chance anymore.

blazethe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#3 blazethe1
Member since 2004 • 1238 Posts
yeah theyre good, but what happened to all the puzzles involved in the first 6. even though i always found it annoying pushing boulders around victory road, i was slightly dissapointed to see that instead they just made you run through a long tunnel. and the legends are basicly given to you. as opposed to the optional zapdos, articuno and moltres of the red blue and yellow. and personally i think they completely outdid themselves on gold and silver by making not only johto but also canto availiable. these new ones are good yeah, but nothing will beat the challenges as well as length put into gold and silver
ShenlongBo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 ShenlongBo
Member since 2004 • 3800 Posts
Right on.  Gold and Silver were the absolute best.  Ruby and Sapphire were rubble -- I seriously had no idea what was going on with the story by the time I beat it because it was so uninteresting.  However, Pearl is cool so far.  Pokemon on Wi-Fi?  *faints*
reyad-u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 reyad-u
Member since 2006 • 6960 Posts

Right on.  Gold and Silver were the absolute best.  Ruby and Sapphire were rubble -- I seriously had no idea what was going on with the story by the time I beat it because it was so uninteresting.  However, Pearl is cool so far.  Pokemon on Wi-Fi?  *faints*ShenlongBo

i pretty much agree with everything you just said there.

superartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 superartan
Member since 2003 • 199 Posts
I don't really like it thanks to the imo awfull Pokemons in the Sinnoh pokedex/region. But other than the pokemon list it's pretty good.
SDog624

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SDog624
Member since 2003 • 2032 Posts
pokemon was an insane fad back when i was in elementary school. after all the tv shows and merchandise people thought it was the dumbest and most childish thing ever. now fast forward to 2007. diamond and pearl are out, i'm a sophmore in highschool, and guys (popular ones at that) are having wi-fi battles during biology class when the teacher isn't looking. simply amazing.
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
The first 2 generations of Pokemon were the only good ones in my opinion. There are a few odd Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon that are alright but the classics were the best. The games are great but I really think they should make a huge Sandbox RPG game for all the systems. That would be soo great.