The most random or stupid thing you did in a video game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

Mine was where I was playing the demo version of X Wing vs Tie Fighter. I didn't know exactly what I had to do, but because I was bored, I messed around. After coming close to the Star Destroyer, I ejected like 3 times into its belly, and then commenced to shooting down my wingmen. They tried to get away, but I killed them anyways. I think I was supposed to inspect the civilian spacecraft, but I killed them too.

What were things that you did which were random/senseless?

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
Must be when me and several friends found it it was much more fun to goof around and try to do stunts with various vehicles in Battlefield 1943 rather then actually trying to win.
commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts
i started random killing everyone in hitman 1 because i suddenly mastered the controls of it. it wasn't the purpose of the game but i became so good at the gameplay i could get away with it.
MiguelNoche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MiguelNoche
Member since 2005 • 226 Posts

Attended 2 weddings in an MMORPG.

Mr_Caboose007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mr_Caboose007
Member since 2011 • 175 Posts

Tried to Rocket Jump in GTA IV. Didn't work out to well. :lol:

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts
Spawn camp in Uncharted 2's multiplayer. Hatemail galore!
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

tried to tomahawk a dude in blops and it hit the wall and hit me in the face.....havent thrown one since

OneSanitarium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 OneSanitarium
Member since 2009 • 6959 Posts

In Saint's Row 2:

After launchin the car my friend and I were in with satchels + super explosions cheat, the wheels of the car hit the tallest building in the game.

We proceeded to drive up a building.

Avatar image for deactivated-6085a0bd46474
deactivated-6085a0bd46474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 deactivated-6085a0bd46474
Member since 2009 • 1166 Posts

Definitely the coolest thing i did was in Prototype. Upgrade to have the strongest object shooting skill. Go on the side of the river, grab a civilian, charge your shot, and throw him as far as you can in the river. Rinse and repeat a few dozen times. Watching them fly away is priceless

MasterKingMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MasterKingMP
Member since 2008 • 1740 Posts

MiguelNoche

Wow... That's some hardcore stuff.

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

Kind of funny in Gran Turismo 5 - you could get a WWII Schwimwagon, which had a very high center of gravity. If you modified it a little bit, you could slam on the brakes and it would flip end-over-end :lol:

BuriedGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BuriedGirl
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Saints Row 2: -Killed a person by running into them with the Player Pratfalls cheat. -Screwing up my friend's experience with the Milk Bones cheat in coop. He never gets pissed so yayyy. -Playing coop with another friend. I access my Garage and drive all my vehicles one by one into nearby water. My friend's like "wtf??? :S" and just stands there watching. -Spent 3 hours in the basketball multiplayer pre-game room with friends, just pimp-slapping the hell out of eachother. Far Cry 2: -In multiplayer, arm my teammate's cars with bombs, watch them get in, drive off to battle and suddenly BOOM. Tekken 6: -Spent a whole match with a guy without hitting eachother a single time. Just moving around. 3 rounds. 99 seconds each. Fallout - New Vegas: -Led a Deathclaw into Sloan. Everybody died. -Kill junkies...just because they're junkies. -Single-handedly took out a Legion army...by jumping on a table and shooting everyone around it desperately trying to hit me with a melee weapon...but not reaching... -Went to take on everyone in the Brotherhood hideout...with a Varmint Rifle...and a dog. Left 4 Dead 2: -Opened the safe-room door and stayed in it with friends for 1 hour, shooting everything that came in. -Fought a Charger hand-to-hand. Was holding a shotgun but don't remember why I didn't shoot. But put up a pretty good fight before getting charged. Black Ops: -Dived out of a window. Died as I hit the ground. -I keep firing even after the enemy is dead. -Often rush into enemies while holding a grenade in my hand which is about to blow. -Also used to shoot rockets at the ground every time an enemy is nearby. -Killed an enemy player by throwing a Decoy at them accidentally. Forza 3: -I use every chance to hit other cars rather than try to win.
Dion2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dion2k7
Member since 2007 • 1353 Posts
A few times like last night my friend was playing dead island with me and we were both driving head on and i couldnt help or resit playing chicken with him resulting in both cars getting minor dents, very disappointing tbh. I also cook granades and rush opponents (more funny if its on the final kill cam, people are just like, wtf did you do that for?)
Moriarity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Moriarity_
Member since 2011 • 1332 Posts
Getting a 200/200 army of banelings(suicide units that explode when they touch an enemy unit) in SC2 and literally blowing up my opponent's army. He wasn't very good and the game was a hell of a lot longer than it had to be but just seeing 200 banelings roll into his base and destroy everything was fun.
Ravenhoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#15 Ravenhoe
Member since 2008 • 99 Posts

In Carmageddon (anyone remember that) I never raced the track but just tried to kill all the other cars and end the race this way !

PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

i killed the turtle at the start of crysis with my bare hands. :(

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

i killed the turtle at the start of crysis with my bare hands. :(

PcGamingRig

Didn't we all? :P That poor turtle must have been killed so much by now

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

Killing civilians in any game where its punishable.

Trying my hardest to get a kill on Crazy Taxi.

Alex3796

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 1

#19 Alex3796
Member since 2009 • 2669 Posts
Driving cars off skyscrapers in GTA IV Decimating entire settlements in Fallout 3/NV.
Mo-licious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 Mo-licious
Member since 2011 • 602 Posts

MiguelNoche
Attended a wedding in Unreal Tournament. Had to get invited & password to attend. It was funny as after the ceremony it turned into a frag-fest. :)
Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#21 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Man, I would have a huge list... from Just Cause 2 alone.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#22 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

on dragon age origins, i made a rogue human. i talked to this dalish elf guy who liked this dalish elf girl in their camp. i told him that i would talk to her for him. so i went to talk to her, and ended up banging her because my persuasion skills were maxed out. i told the guy about it then he threw a fit. so instead of getting the dalish for my army, i sided with the werewolves and killed all the dalish in the camp.

i thought it was a brilliant idea, until i found out that werewolves suck at fighting the blight.