The great quest for a old game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Marcuz899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Marcuz899
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Waddap people :) So ive been looking for a long time for a old strategy game i used to play alot when i was a kid, tho it was only a demo so now i have been trying to find this old game, but sadly without success. I dont have alot of memorys of the game but i will tell u everything i remember if someone would happen to know it and be able to tell me, i would really appriciate it In the start of the game there where a screen with a huge painting ? and arrows in both ends of the scree, you could choose from different race/team ? in the demo u where able to choose from Good and somekind of evil, You had a castle in the beginning where you could build new buildings to buy monsters/soldiers pretty much like Heroes of might and magic Your monsters/soldiers evolved when you gained exp from fighting , what i remember from the demo was that you took a boat and there where big monster squids in the sea , fighting and killing them gve you alot of exp always resulting in your monsters evolving to a better form The game was pretty similiar to Heros of might and magic 3 , but i still cant find the game , probably was never that popular . and it was released in beginning of 2000 i think or late 90`s ... Any help would be apppriciated alot
star-stratus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 star-stratus
Member since 2005 • 363 Posts

Age of Wonders maybe?

NightTrainzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NightTrainzzz
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Are you sure it was real time strategy? Heroes of Might and Magic is turn based and was rivaled by "Warlords".
Check out "Warlords 3" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCAJ00UpCdY

Marcuz899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Marcuz899
Yeah i posted my very 1st topic in the wrong section...damn im good x] possible to move the topic ? its a turn based game and its not any of those you guys mentioned...but looks a little like Age of Wonders tho...still cant find that damn game! >,
variantmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 variantmule

Maybe you're thinking of Disciples: Sacred Lands? Or possibly its much more enjoyable sequel?

Marcuz899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Marcuz899

Maybe you're thinking of Disciples: Sacred Lands? Or possibly its much more enjoyable sequel?

variantmule
YAAY! Thats the game! THANKS ALOT :D :D