the division 2 what are you worried about?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

swantn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 swantn5
Member since 2011 • 547 Posts

my main worry well be a repeat of what happened last time where they showed all these gameplay videos to the press and customers only to have it not match the final product i felt lied too i didnt blame gaming media outlets because they have to go on what they see as well so thats my worry ill follow the division 2 closely also mircotransactions and loot boxes it seems every publisher is jumping on board that ship its usally a unbalanced mess

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Ubisoft would be crazy if they went to E3 with a high end graphics demo and then downgrade it again but I don't think they will watchdogs 2 at E3 was pretty much identical to the retail version. But that sure as hell doesn't excuse them for all the downgrades and lies they have done in this generation E3 will be interesting this year.

Cboy95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Cboy95
Member since 2017 • 180 Posts

I'm worried that this would be like Destiny 2, just the same gameplay with no improvements. I was hoping Ubisoft would be making something like this:

http://gameideas.wikia.com/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_The_Division_of_Overwatch

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

honestly they should just go full-on MMOFPS. The world needs more than just Planetside 2, and The Division would be a neat universe for a game of that genre to take place. A sort of covert-ops underworld taking place in hot zones or conflict areas, the rest of the world caught in the middle. New York, Paris, Dubai, and a host of other locales would be great playgrounds to run amok in.

And don't half-ass it, either; make it a full-blown subscription-based service. Tired of these "MMO-lite" games like Borderlands, Destiny, The Division, etc. The world needs an MMOactionRPG (MMOARPG?)

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

I'm worried about The Division 2 even existing.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts
@Black_Knight_00 said:

I'm worried about The Division 2 even existing.

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ish_basic
Member since 2002 • 5051 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

honestly they should just go full-on MMOFPS. The world needs more than just Planetside 2, and The Division would be a neat universe for a game of that genre to take place. A sort of covert-ops underworld taking place in hot zones or conflict areas, the rest of the world caught in the middle. New York, Paris, Dubai, and a host of other locales would be great playgrounds to run amok in.

And don't half-ass it, either; make it a full-blown subscription-based service. Tired of these "MMO-lite" games like Borderlands, Destiny, The Division, etc. The world needs an MMOactionRPG (MMOARPG?)

to that end, don't hesitate to make class choices meaningful. Really spice up the differences down to kit and an array of class specific skills to choose from. I really hate these watered down class arrangements in games like Division and Destiny where everything is basically the same except for your grenade.

Along these lines, make a player's home base unique by not letting them choose every upgrade option and tying some upgrade options to legendary drops in raids and other instances. Further, make these base choices confer buffs on your party.

Public pve instances with dynamic meta chains (events that players participate in together that influence the entire region and precipitate further events based on player actions - basically the more recent Guild Wars 2 stuff like Silverwastes, HoT maps and the new living world maps).

Structured PvP with teams and objectives. Factional PvP where players can choose a side and battle the other sides for control of dark zones. Holding zones confers faction-wide bonuses. Basically realm v realm.

maybe they did some of this stuff, but I quit after a few weeks. None of this stuff is new ideas really, just stuff you'd expect from a modern game in the mold of Division.

PETERAKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PETERAKO
Member since 2007 • 2579 Posts

From what Im hearing even after the massive improvements, the division is still problematic, and the issues that persist are beyond repair. Thats why the division 2 is happening. Personally I am not sure. But only the division 2 will tell. Also personally I really didn't like its setting. A bullet sponge Bursa makes more sense than a dude in a beanie

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

Bullet sponges and falling through the map

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

I'm worried that its not Splinter Cell.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

They must think it sells well, otherwise they would not bother to make it after the original game flopped so bad.

hraicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12 hraicar
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

E3 = HIGH GRAPHICS

FULL GAME = DOWNGRADES