Tales of Symphonia vs Tales of the Abyss

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dark_massenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 dark_massenger
Member since 2004 • 258 Posts

Long time ago I played Tales of Symphonia and it was the first Tales I played, I really liked the game it has a great story and gameplay. Well, after some long time I played Tales of the Abyss, and in my opinion I like Abyss much more, better story and better gameplay, that's what I think.

So I don't know if it is only me XD or maybe other people think so too. Therefore, I post this to see what you everyone thinks.

lovemenow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 lovemenow
Member since 2005 • 8001 Posts
symphonia is better...i played legidia and abyss and they were alright but symphonia was just awesome
Carbine_Wasted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Carbine_Wasted
Member since 2008 • 301 Posts
yeah my friend likes abyss more. but it seems that alot of people on here like symphonia better.idk.
dark_massenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dark_massenger
Well I noticed many people love Symphonia, the weird thing is that GS score for Abyss is 7.9 and the user score is 9.1 so I wonder isn't that a bit low, the only thing that could lower the score is the graphics and the sound, it's not like it has bad music I think symphonia has better soundtrack, but I really loved the voice acting of Abyss
lovemenow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 lovemenow
Member since 2005 • 8001 Posts

Well I noticed many people love Symphonia, the weird thing is that GS score for Abyss is 7.9 and the user score is 9.1 so I wonder isn't that a bit low, the only thing that could lower the score is the graphics and the sound, it's not like it has bad music I think symphonia has better soundtrack, but I really loved the voice acting of Abyssdark_massenger

the characters in abyss were cool but the same can be said for symphonia...they were both awesome games...i liked the guy who voiced Guy in abyss and the guy who voiced Lloyde in symphonia..they are both great voice actors..

dark_massenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dark_massenger

[QUOTE="dark_massenger"]Well I noticed many people love Symphonia, the weird thing is that GS score for Abyss is 7.9 and the user score is 9.1 so I wonder isn't that a bit low, the only thing that could lower the score is the graphics and the sound, it's not like it has bad music I think symphonia has better soundtrack, but I really loved the voice acting of Abysslovemenow

the characters in abyss were cool but the same can be said for symphonia...they were both awesome games...i liked the guy who voiced Guy in abyss and the guy who voiced Lloyde in symphonia..they are both great voice actors..

yeah, Guy was great, I also loved Asch I think that was his name, in Abyss. I really can't remember Symphonia that much it was a while ago but I remember Lloyde had a very good voice actor, I can't remember the rest XD