super smash bros never have enough characters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Dennysinny
Member since 2013 • 296 Posts

this mite be the last super smash bros... i hope they can get as many characters they can get on here even the characters they may not be as popular...i been playing super smash bros for years and its like i always tell my self this is a good game i wish it can be more characters on here ! lol

m0zart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#2 m0zart
Member since 2003 • 11580 Posts

I'm not a great fan of the series or anything, but I do enjoy the games for what they are. I would like it if they added some more recent characters, like Ravio and Hilda from the new Zelda. I'd also like to see some more third party games contribute their characters to Smash Bros.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Dennysinny
Member since 2013 • 296 Posts

@m0zart: thats exactly what im saying ... i mean main characters are cool but its really the third party characters that are different in a way

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

@dennysinny: it's not much to look at,since they made it possible since SSBB,third-party characters just made the part,if they were not used during the development of Brawl,it would only have 33. All of them are first-party,you should look after the empty slots in the new SSB,who knows it will fill with more characters than before(shame I have a bad feeling for Mr. Game & Watch because of his expressionless traits)

1PMrFister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 1PMrFister
Member since 2010 • 3134 Posts

@dennysinny said:

@m0zart: thats exactly what im saying ... i mean main characters are cool but its really the third party characters that are different in a way

Sadly, more third party characters appearing in Smash Bros. would require Nintendo having good relationships with other third-party companies, and that's about as likely to happen as Joan Rivers successfully climbing Mt. Everest.