Stuck On The Witcher 2 (XBOX 360)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

A-Legacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 A-Legacy
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I'm stuck on the "Rose of Remembrance" mission, while i fighting 3 guys that came to still the statue. I'm with Triss, without a weapon (I stuck for about 2 weeks, I dont remember how i lost my swords) and without the option to take a potion.... I've tried to use the defense spell and the spell that make the enemies to fight each other, but they succeed to kill me easily every single time... They kill me by one hit, and I dont know what to do... help? someone?
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I'm stuck on the "Rose of Remembrance" mission, while i fighting 3 guys that came to still the statue. I'm with Triss, without a weapon (I stuck for about 2 weeks, I dont remember how i lost my swords) and without the option to take a potion.... I've tried to use the defense spell and the spell that make the enemies to fight each other, but they succeed to kill me easily every single time... They kill me by one hit, and I dont know what to do... help? someone?A-Legacy

Don't you have a bunch of swords in your inventory that you could use.

MasterGeralt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MasterGeralt
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Spoilers a head . Well did you try the quest without taking triss with you in that case you don't need fight those guys because there will be no fight you just go to the place where the roses gloom and bring them back to triss. What you will be missing ? Well you will be missing a gorgeous X scene.