street fighter x tekken special edition?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

accesdenied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 accesdenied
Member since 2008 • 485 Posts

so last i read was that capcom was only releasing one version of this game. now i saw a special edition. damn no respect what so ever.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

so last i read was that capcom was only releasing one version of this game. now i saw a special edition. damn no respect what so ever.

accesdenied

You have a source or a link for this news?

MadVybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 MadVybz
Member since 2009 • 2797 Posts

The special edition came out along with the standard game. All it includes is extra artwork, a comic book, an arcade bank, and extra gems. It's not a new iteration of the game.

EDIT: I know this because I had a closer look at it and the standard copy when I bought it. Plus, the info is on the Street Fighter website.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44144 Posts
Special Edition is just the same kind of deal as Collector's Edition or whatever and this was released at the same time as the standard. I know this because I have the Special Edition which I bought when the game first came out.
Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

Oh OK. So I got the same thing then. Nothing new then. The OP made it sound like it was something extremely new, but that's not the case. In fact, it sounds like he (or she) found out about it for the first time.