Still Hyped for Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

#1 Posted by RockField (482 posts) -

Final Fantasy VIII will be out on Sept.3,2019. I still feel the hype playing one of my favorite FF games of all time. I expect that I will be seeing the FMVs in HD and I am encouraged to play this game once more on my laptop in HD once it came out.

Do you still feel the hype for this game?

#2 Posted by sakaiXx (6052 posts) -

Nope. FFVIII is terrible, draw system is bad, story is bullshit Squall should be dead by disk 1. Triple triad though, its awesome (except when playing random rule, that is baaaad).

#3 Posted by omegaMaster (1318 posts) -

Can't wait. Pre-ordered

#4 Posted by Archangel3371 (28511 posts) -

Oh yeah I’m definitely hyped for the Final Fantasy VIII Remaster. I loved it back in the day on the PSOne and am very much looking forward to playing through it again, this time on the Xbox One.

#5 Posted by TJDMHEM (2147 posts) -

I'm hyped.

#6 Posted by HeyThere1984 (5 posts) -

It is my 2nd Favorite FF (IX being my favorite). So I'm definitely hyped! But I have played through it like 3 times already and I've got a lot of other stuff I need to play first. Not day 1 but eventually. Crossing my fingers that they will do a physical release somewhere down the line.

#7 Posted by RockField (482 posts) -

@Archangel3371 said:

Oh yeah I’m definitely hyped for the Final Fantasy VIII Remaster. I loved it back in the day on the PSOne and am very much looking forward to playing through it again, this time on the Xbox One.

That's cool.

#8 Posted by SOedipus (11575 posts) -

@sakaixx: he is. Everything that happens past is what’s going through his mind as he’s dying. Jacob Ladder’s thing going on there.

#9 Posted by DoomNukem3D (396 posts) -

Why do people get hyped over remasters?