Star Wars: The Old Republic - Free 30-days Game Time for new and returning players

UltiMaxCZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 UltiMaxCZ
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

Official article: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20180213

Rewards

Free-to-Play players:

• N/A

Premium players:

• Chiss Talon Interceptor Airspeeder

• Force Veteran’s Armor Set

Returning players (hasn't been Premium for 90-days):

• Additional 30-days Game Time when you reactivate your subscription and apply the "SWTORSHARETHELOVE" code

New players:

• Additional 30-days Game Time when you register via referral link, buy subscription (at least 1 month) and apply the "SWTORSHARETHELOVE" code

Note: "SWTORSHARETHELOVE" code must be redeemed by February 27, 2018 at 12:01AM PDT//8:01 AM GMT

If you already played this game but never was subscriber and you want 30-days free sub, even if you subscribe now you won't get it.
You have to be former subscriber or make new account using someone's referral link and then buy sub for 1 month or more. If you don't have any friend who plays this game and is sub, coz only active subscribers can give referral links, you can use my referral link ( http://www.swtor.com/r/Sp52Jq ). Also if you use ref link, you will get 'Jumpstart Bundle'.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58296 Posts

Hmm how is the game these days? Left about a year ago, not for any negative reason, I just got tired of the game. Was an original subscriber when it first released, enjoy just about every minute of it. Except for the Jedi Consular...haha

UltiMaxCZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 UltiMaxCZ
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

@mrbojangles25: It isn't a new game, so there aren't many new players as they wish. But they merged the servers so population on servers is at a good point. Roadmap for next 2 updates has been released 2 days ago but still no info about the new expansion that everyone is waiting for.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58296 Posts

@ultimaxcz said:

@mrbojangles25: It isn't a new game, so there aren't many new players as they wish. But they merged the servers so population on servers is at a good point. Roadmap for next 2 updates has been released 2 days ago but still no info about the new expansion that everyone is waiting for.

nice about the server merge.

I remember the pre-server merge days from a while ago, man those things were barren. Like 10 people on a server haha. Always a good idea to merge I would assume