Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Flyin3lvl
Member since 2013 • 3173 Posts

hay to all happy returns and new year ahead - disclaimer played in normal

has many others go this game for xmas i just recently completed oh my days they did craft a good story ... with that ending , side note x box ad major spoiler but still was epic none the less , short but sweet i honestly thought bleep is this a boss as well ..... be cool if the witch also budded up in some mission next game for another boss take down tag team

but the traversal i really hope they get it sorted more polished on the next but i still explored, my stats ended with 96-98% of the planets and secrets found so they must be well hidden or hidden in plain view

the bosses 9th sisters so frustrating so satisfying when learned times moves and opening. just running around firing back lasers at troopers honestly never got stale , pull them in - push them out ...over the cliff , bye!

its a game that didnt flow with the stop starts of the platform deaths but between this and side note mando

its a win, win

anyone else still recommend this as time moves on since release? because it stands out and should always be mentioned in top games lists as a foot note in star wars and general gaming history .... even happy to discuses the negatives

any fav parts , fav bosses .... i cant pick one to be fair, i know one was three times through the course of the game but each had a style to beat her , the inquisitor Trilla Suduri

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11666 Posts

recommend this as time moves on since release? because it stands out and should always be mentioned in top games lists as a foot note in star wars and general gaming history

It's nice you are enjoying the game but I think either your palette is light or the Star War cosmetic charm is distracting you from the game itself, and actually how good it is.

Bought it for someone and played over the holidays. Honestly I think it's a competent game when considering it's coming from EA and Star War branded. Though it ends on that note.

As a loose God of War/ Dark Souls hybrid it's pretty mediocre compared to both, or most clones of both, and anything praised in ARPG genre and 3D Hack n' Slash. It's "ok" in a sea of masterpieces.

I recall this set-piece; a mix owl/ armadillo creature. We stopped playing shortly after it was killed with a tedious QTE falling section. Both agreeing we "could be playing something way better". And it was true, we played some Devil May Cry 5.

As such, and as a game I don't think the new Star War game is anything to worth remembering. Star War fans have pretty low standards for quality of games, and for that Fallen Order is something to praise, but not for anyone else. Way better games exist, in the genre it holds in, and out.

DeclanWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By DeclanWilson
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

@RSM-HQ said:

recommend this as time moves on since release? because it stands out and should always be mentioned in top games lists as a foot note in star wars and general gaming history

It's nice you are enjoying the game but I think either your palette is light or the Star War cosmetic charm is distracting you from the game itself, and actually how good it is.

Bought it for someone and played over the holidays. Honestly I think it's a competent game when considering it's coming from EA and Star War branded. Though it ends on that note.

As a loose God of War/ Dark Souls hybrid it's pretty mediocre compared to both, or most clones of both, and anything praised in ARPG genre and 3D Hack n' Slash. It's "ok" in a sea of TellPopeyes Customer Feedback masterpieces.

I recall this set-piece; a mix owl/ armadillo creature. We stopped playing shortly after it was killed with a tedious QTE falling section. Both agreeing we "could be playing something way better". And it was true, we played some Devil May Cry 5.

As such, and as a game I don't think the new Star War game is anything to worth remembering. Star War fans have pretty low standards for quality of games, and for that Fallen Order is something to praise, but not for anyone else. Way better games exist, in the genre it holds in, and out.

ya absolutly true bro now a time for BR games