deactivated-5bfefe0ca606d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By deactivated-5bfefe0ca606d
Member since 2018 • 79 Posts

I wrote some months or maybe years ago how boring they were as in 1-6, except FF2 for some reason.

I mean i am not particularly huge fan of them. But they are good help for homework. But i just realise it is because i am more of a noob to those kind of games. But i went way overboard with the insults. I am sorry for that.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#2 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@sauer21: No offence taken. I don’t think I even saw that post. I’m sure the majority of people on this forum are willing enough to forgive anyway. Lol

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

I remember a thread of someone slating how bad FF1-6 were. to be honest, it doesn't matter. Opinions are opinions. You don't need to make an apology thread about this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bfefe0ca606d
deactivated-5bfefe0ca606d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deactivated-5bfefe0ca606d
Member since 2018 • 79 Posts

@omegamaster said:

I remember a thread of someone slating how bad FF1-6 were. to be honest, it doesn't matter. Opinions are opinions. You don't need to make an apology thread about this.

Thank you. I mean i personally like Final Fantasy 7. Final Fantasy 4 was hard, but not as hard as After Years. If i were to say, i think Final Fantasy 3 is the one that threw me mostly of. But i will admit the ATB system makes the games much more engaging. Think the main reason FF2 to me is so fun is the overall tensions this does to me. While FF3, which is subjective and just speaking purely of the remake. But while it has castles, nature, it doesnt do much for me as playing it. Overall i think it is just because i mainly am a noob at it

If it wasnt for homework + grinding. Well its good for that for me personally. But yeah for me, its not something i can imagine playing outside it. But its probably just me hehe. I do sense accomplished for beating it though, though i guess that could be said of any game. But yeah, i dunno. I guess i am mainly just not good at such games

iVirtualPlays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By iVirtualPlays
Member since 2018 • 10 Posts

@sauer21: Don't worry there are far worse people like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ulW4xtAhaU

and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTP0RawPtoM

Love Mega 64 but you get my point.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15910 Posts

Most probably just delusional FF6 fans butthurt anyone criticizing the game.

gh87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gh87
Member since 2018 • 69 Posts

Are you @rogn by any chance?