Sonic Generations: What are YOUR expectations for the game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheSaxantonio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 TheSaxantonio
Member since 2011 • 26 Posts
I'm hoping the Classic Sonic levels feel like the good old Genesis way and the Calssic characters look and act like old (like cocky knuckles, and ROBOTNIK, and no talking, etc.) the Modern Levels I'm not looking for high expectations since to me Sonic Adventure 2 is my favorite 3D sonic game and as long as it's as good as Colors I'm happy!
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I expect the classic sonic levels to be as close to possible toclassic sonic's gameplay as possible and the modern levels to crush both Sonic Colors and Unleashed in gameplay.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17679 Posts

The videos look really good. I'm glad they're going back to 2D. I don't know about the 3D ones, hopefully there won't be a lot of them. Yea, I'm looking forward to it.

burgeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 burgeg
Member since 2005 • 3599 Posts

I expect the console version to be the best Sonic game ever. The level design looks brilliant and I know I'm going to love both gameplay styles. The 3D levels will be the best 3D gameplay Sonic has ever been and the classic levels will be on par with the classics. Maybe even better if the rest of the level design is as good as what we've seen so far. I expect the 3DS version to be decent. Nothing more, nothing less.

Metamania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 Metamania
Member since 2002 • 12035 Posts

Right now, it's one step at a time. All I hope is that it's a good Sonic game...just as good as Sonic Colors was on the Wii!

Koi-Neon-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#6 Koi-Neon-X
Member since 2009 • 2148 Posts

I expect "Sonic Generations" to bea return that made Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, 3, and Sonic & Knuckles so great.