Some killer mechanics Assassin's Creed could add to multiplayer when it's brought back

sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 236 Posts

I dead want multiplayer to come back to Assassin's Creed. Knowing Ubisoft and their trip with Watch Dogs, it's something they're actually considering again. Proof's in the below article.

While many of the past games that had it are playable for PS4, I wouldn't know if they included it in the remastered editions (Unity, Brotherhood, III, etc). But in the instance Ubisoft brings it back to a game post Odyssey, there's a lot they could add, like:

- Being able to choose the timeline and region your Assassin will reside in

- Creating your own character in ways that haven't been executed before (adding scars, eye color, etc), on top of adding playable women in the Brotherhoods. There was a whole controversy over this with Unity, even though the mode for it was Co-Op and worthless.

- Give him or her a name

- Play as a Templar. Not a modern one working for Abstergo I mean a Templar in the same periods as the Assassins.

- Going back to explorable regions, it's the least of my hopes, but it'd be AWESOME if they add 15th century Wallachia as one of them. It's a deeply historical part of Romania, and Ubisoft could add elements like Vlad the Impaler being a demon secretly pulling strings of the local Templars or whatever. Something complex as a plot backdrop.

What do you think? Multiplayer is something I'm sure won't have to take a Leap of Fate...see what I did there? Haha. Means it'll come back in a big way.

Link to the article I mentioned. Don't be fooled by the link referencing Odyssey:

https://www.pcgamesn.com/assassins-creed-odyssey/assassins-creed-odyssey-multiplayer

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 0

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 8643 Posts

Seems to me you could just grab either Dark Souls III or BloodBorne and go murdering players instead. Offers that variety you seem to want (well DkSIII does) and combat is just excellent.

Both PvP scenes are still pretty popular online as well. Though the Bell-System in BB makes the game have a lot to be desired over DkSIII.