So Whats your Favourite Qoute from a Game?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for DecadesOfGaming
DecadesOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#51 DecadesOfGaming
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts

''Well we're not here selling cookies''.. always makes me laugh. 'Gears 1'

EzekyleAbadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 EzekyleAbadon
Member since 2010 • 1391 Posts

Splinter Cell:

Grimsdottir: Before you tap into the BIOS you need to open the casing

Sam Fisher: I didn't bring my crowbar

Grimsdottir: Whatever... Crowbars are for geeky videogame characters

OUCH!!!

I'm selling these fine leather jackets!- Guybrush Threepwood

soopernewt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 soopernewt
Member since 2008 • 514 Posts

mine is from MGS4 " Snake, if you refuse to be chained to fate, then go and fulfill your destiny"

soopernewt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 soopernewt
Member since 2008 • 514 Posts

Bioshock- "Would You Kindly?"

Glados- "This is your fault. I'm going to kill you. And all the cake is gone. You don't even care, do you?"

Glados-"Unbelieveable. You, *subject name here*, must be proud of *subject hometown here.*

Solid Snake- "It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield."

Ocelot- "The Greatest Gun Ever Created. The Colt Single Action Army."

Solid Snake- "Unfortunatly, killing is just one of those things that gets easier the more you do it."

Solid Snake- "If you ask me, there's no happiness to be found in death...no in peace either. I'm leaving here alive."

Psyco Mantis- "From the moment were thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain and misery."

Sniper Wolf- "I watched the stupidity of mankind through the scope of my rifle."

GAMBIT1551
i love how most are from MGS
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

I could be quoting Fallout dialogue all day :lol:

But i'll just go with this one:

After the single most epic final boss fight in video game history. This moment gave me goosebumps all over.

triggrnc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 triggrnc
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

"it's me, Mario" The uncle from Assassin's Creed 2 I LoLed so hard when he said that, I love when new games have old game references :)TheIrishCanuck

This ^^

The "Lift up your skirt and strap on that d***o line from the Bulletstorm trailer too

The MW2 references in BC2

General Knoxx (Borderlands) "This planet smells like hemorroids wrapped in bacon."

General Knoxx "I thought you were cool and would help me get off of this planet but. You would not believe the **** I have to put up with okay. The Admiral just made me French Toast out of a sock and some freakin' gum. Mate, all bets are off, I'm gonna have to kill you now. Hehe, sorry."

Another Knoxxism "General Knoxx update to Admiral Mikey, log file two. Do I really have to say that every time? Seems a bit verbose when updatin' you on my current actions and ordeals. Anyway, um, perhaps this is some kind of a joke sir. I had begun stock piling the munitions for what I believed to be the mission at hand, that is retaking Pandora to ensure our control over alien technology which ensures our intergalactic dominance, when I received a package from you marked 'Orders: Urgent.' Its contents included: a mix tape, fourteen sponges, and what I believed to be melted chocolate. I expect this situation to be rectified shortly. General Knoxx, out."

Scooter from Borderlands ""Hey, you the one killin' all the crap when people ask? The Catch-a-Ride near Fyrestone is more busted than my momma's girl parts. Why don't you take a poke at it? The uh, system, not my mom. Hot dog down a Skag den, know what I'm sayin'?""

Smug_Duckling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Smug_Duckling
Member since 2011 • 333 Posts
"May the Lord cry and the Devil have mercy" - Killer7
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#58 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

"He who controls the past commands the future. He who commands the future conquers the past."-Kane (Command and Conquer)

"Now we can fight as true warriors, hand to hand. It is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon!"-Gray Fox (MGS)

I've got a lot more but these are the only two I can pull out of my head at the moment.