So what have you been playing this week?

• 176 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by Mo-licious (602 posts) -
Finished Saints Row IV and just got through Diablo III single campaign. Hopefully I can convince the hubby to couch coop some nightmare mode! :)
#152 Posted by HipHopBeats (2850 posts) -

[QUOTE="HipHopBeats"]

[QUOTE="Jackc8"]

Skyrim still.  Maybe a quarter of the way through the main quest.  Pretty much everything else, the civil war quest, guild quests and DLC's are done.  Got a ton of sidequests and stuff left of course.

Jackc8

What level are you and what's your current build? I'm level 20, running a heavy armored spellsword. I just started 'Diplomatic Immunity'. Been getting sidetrack and a little overwhelmed with side quests in Whiterun. I haven't even visted other towns yet for fear of accumulating more quests, lol! I'll probably join the College Of Winterold and tackle Dawnguard next.

Kind of done with it now, at least for a while.  I was around level 53 or thereabouts, mostly using two-handed weapons and heavy armor, though some magic as well.  I had the smithing and enchanting skills maxed and most of the perks for those, so I made 4 items of clothing/jewelry that increased my smithing skill by 25% each.  Then I'd make armor and weapons that were pretty good :)  I could put two enchantments on each item so I'd have 4 things that each reduced the magica cost of destruction spells by 25% for 100% total, and then also have them increase my two-handed weapons damage by quite a bit, and heavy armor skill etc.  Weapons had fire and ice damage too.  Then I'd outfit my companion with all the same gear.

Combat was a rather tirvial affair lol.

I had about 260 hours into it and it was time for a break.  I may very well go back and do some more stuff though, or maybe start a new playthrough.

Lol, the combat is so crappy, I may need a new controller just to get the most out of it. Everytime combat gets intense, the left analog keeps making me sneak whenever I try to run or back up.

I remember J'zargo from the College being a solid companion but he had some sort of weapon glitch where he would switch back to fight bare handed. Don't know if this has been patched up yet so I'm using Janessa who  can unlock any chest for me, and she's pretty tough too. Once even helping me take on 2 blood dragons and a vampire attack at the same time.

Did you level out the 5/5 perk in alchemy as well to enchant for 100% magic reduction or just went straight enchanting? I know at a certain point the perk leveling slows down the higher you level so I was trying to get enchanting and smithing out the way asap. Alchemy too if it will make a difference.

#153 Posted by Ravenous_Joker (297 posts) -
I have been playing Injustice: Gods Among Us this week.
#154 Posted by Lucianu (10289 posts) -

Halo:CE in co-op with my younger cousin, started playing Breath of Fire II.

#155 Posted by EnoshimaJunko (322 posts) -

Still playing Tales of Xillia, but I got myself a 3DS a couple of days ago, so now I'm playing Fire Emblem Awakening as well. It's been pretty good so far (only on Chapter 5). I just have to prevent myself from going overboard with Spotpass characters.

#156 Posted by yellosnolvr (19302 posts) -
far cry 3 blood dragon, antichamber, csgo, a little bit of alan wake, dead island riptide, and torchlight 2. trying to clear out my backlog :(
#157 Posted by iHarlequin (1928 posts) -

Total War: Shogun 2 (just started a Hattori campaign, laying off the MP for a while :P) and Papers, Please (for a game that has bureaucracy as its premise, it's very fun).

#158 Posted by Yoshi9000 (479 posts) -

I just finished Enslaved Odyssey to the West, and gonna start Nier. Im also playing TO the Moon.

#159 Posted by immortality20 (8546 posts) -

Just got my 700/700 teensies in Rayman Legends. Damn is that game amazing, one of the best of the whole year. 2 achievements glitched on me though, screwing me out of 70 points (Gold addict and all the Lucky Tickets)

#160 Posted by Lucianu (10289 posts) -

Still playing Breath of Fire II, it's a lovely little game with a charming cast of characters and a very interesting plot. I'm glad i gave this a try, i'll easily add this to my 'SNES JRPGs worth playing' list.

I really like the adventure feel of the game, i'm definitely going to play BoF III & IV as soon as i'm finished with II. 

#161 Posted by Business_Fun (2282 posts) -

Still playing Breath of Fire II, it's a lovely little game with a charming cast of characters and a very interesting plot. I'm glad i gave this a try, i'll easily add this to my 'SNES JRPGs worth playing' list.

I really like the adventure feel of the game, i'm definitely going to play BoF III & IV as soon as i'm finished with II.

Lucianu

3 and 4 are both superb and comprise two of the finest PlayStation JRPG experiences you can find.

#162 Posted by Lucianu (10289 posts) -

[QUOTE="Lucianu"]

Business_Fun

3 and 4 are both superb and comprise two of the finest PlayStation JRPG experiences you can find.

Can't wait to play them and see how much of a improvement they are, if they are, over Breath of Fire II.

#163 Posted by shellcase86 (3990 posts) -

Replaying Dishonored.

#164 Posted by sukraj (27798 posts) -

I'm playing Rage.

#165 Posted by Drocer87 (25 posts) -
I'm playing Outlast right now.
#166 Posted by Venom951 (389 posts) -

as of yesterday Grand Theft Auto V :)))

#167 Posted by Jagged3dge (3895 posts) -

Game of the Gen - GTA V

#168 Posted by chrisrooR (9027 posts) -

Game of the Gen - GTA V

Jagged3dge
This.
#169 Posted by sukraj (27798 posts) -

Game of the Gen - GTA V

Jagged3dge

I totally agree 100%

#170 Posted by chicknfeet (15630 posts) -
Still playing Sleepy Dogs. I will eventually get back to playing Skyrim, but i needed a break -_-
#171 Posted by sukraj (27798 posts) -

I'm currently playing Far Cry 3.

#172 Posted by withe1982 (450 posts) -

Gee I wonder what 90% of gamers are playing right now?

I'm juggling GTA5, Deus Ex (The Missing Link DLC) and Gone Home (starting tonight).

#173 Posted by Fairmonkey (1451 posts) -

GRAND THEFT AUTO 5!!!!!!!!!!!

#174 Posted by RoslindaleOne (7566 posts) -
Infamous, and trying to get myself to like God of War Ascension.
#175 Posted by Lucianu (10289 posts) -

Otogi: Myth of Demons, replaying some stages for a better score and to level up my character more, then some Outrun 2, beating a couple of missions and playing the arcade mode.

#176 Posted by sukraj (27798 posts) -

Playing Far Cry 3 and Rage.