so I just played 5 different fighting games on the Saturn back to back

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#101 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
this is the sort of discussion that goes beyond my knowledge, so I'm not going to comment other then this: I'd love to have seen a game where the saturn is pushed to its 3D limitrilpas
what do mean 3D limit? just the amount of polygons or the other features of the system? Burning Rangers uses the system cleverly, even if its a big glitchy.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

[QUOTE="rilpas"]this is the sort of discussion that goes beyond my knowledge, so I'm not going to comment other then this: I'd love to have seen a game where the saturn is pushed to its 3D limitDarkman2007
what do mean 3D limit? just the amount of polygons or the other features of the system? Burning Rangers uses the system cleverly, even if its a big glitchy.

either I guess

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="bultje112"]

where you from? portugal right? why are you going to the usa?

bultje112

Better living conditions

plus my fiancee is American

where in america? I've been in both and I'd say I much prefer to live in portugal than in usa. living conditions in usa are abysmal for a first world country, save the big coast cities perhaps. although I also didn't like new york. looked so poor to me.

Maryland

and right now, things aren't great here

bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104 bultje112
Member since 2005 • 1868 Posts

[QUOTE="bultje112"]

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

Better living conditions

rilpas

where in america? I've been in both and I'd say I much prefer to live in portugal than in usa. living conditions in usa are abysmal for a first world country, save the big coast cities perhaps. although I also didn't like new york. looked so poor to me.

Maryland

I know things aren't great in portugal, but usa is possibly even worse(my experience), portugese people at least were friendly and so is the weather. if you want to go to a place where it's going well economically at least, I'd go to latin american now. maybe brazil. me I hope to move to colombia in the future years

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="bultje112"]

bultje112

Maryland

I know things aren't great in portugal, but usa is possibly even worse(my experience), portugese people at least were friendly and so is the weather. if you want to go to a place where it's going well economically at least, I'd go to latin american now. maybe brazil. me I hope to move to colombia in the future years

yeah but at least I know people in Md (namely my fiancee's family) and at the very least, salaries are much higher there :P

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="rilpas"]this is the sort of discussion that goes beyond my knowledge, so I'm not going to comment other then this: I'd love to have seen a game where the saturn is pushed to its 3D limitrilpas

either I guess

Burning Rangers is a good example, Quake obviously pushes alot of polygons , but I don't think it uses the VDP2 that much, Panzer Saga is good too.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] what do mean 3D limit? just the amount of polygons or the other features of the system? Burning Rangers uses the system cleverly, even if its a big glitchy.Darkman2007

either I guess

Burning Rangers is a good example, Quake obviously pushes alot of polygons , but I don't think it uses the VDP2 that much, Panzer Saga is good too.

Honestly, while Quake looks technically impressive for the Saturn, its graphics have not aged well at all.

plus, it suffers from framerate and input lag issues :P

bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 bultje112

burning rangers I agree. that games looks awesome from a historic viewpoint. compare it to other psx games of 97 for instance

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Darkman2007

burning rangers I agree. that games looks awesome from a historic viewpoint. compare it to other psx games of 97 for instance

bultje112
its from 98 , not 97.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

lol@thinking VF3 on Saturn could look much better than VF2 with 3D backgrounds.

Saturn couldn't run even VF2 arcade perfect so thinking it could handle VF3 anywhere close to arcade is silly.

Maybe with a 3D accelerator addon it could be done on it but that would arguably cost too much (the game would cost 100$ or more).

Also Burning Rangers looks nice but has too much clipping and texture warping.

I still think NiGHTS is the best-looking 3D game on Saturn.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#111 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

@Darkman2007, what's your take on Burning Rangers if you've played it? Worth getting?

bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 bultje112

Saturn couldn't run even VF2 arcade perfect so thinking it could handle VF3 anywhere close to arcade is silly.

Maybe with a 3D accelerator addon it could be done on it but that would arguably cost too much (the game would cost 100$ or more).

nameless12345

lol @ someone who has never even owned or played a saturn, yet talks as if he knows it all. burning rangers doesn't have excessive clipping. any other 3d platformer of the day was similar in that. in fact your beloved n64 might have had the worst clipping issues in many of it's 3d games. especially the wrestlinggames. but pls, show me a multitude of clipping issues on burning rangers. youtube is full of burning rangers videos, so should be easy for you :roll:

vf2 was in 1995. vf3 was in 1998. by then sega knew much better how to work the saturn. especially am2, who were working on it.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Darkman2007

@Darkman2007, what's your take on Burning Rangers if you've played it? Worth getting?

Lucianu
its a good game, like a 3D action platformer (more action) with some interesting concepts and features like fire fighting and voice navigation , its main problem , is that its short, 4 levels (each level is around 20-30 minutes) , although the game has a random level generator so that solves that problem a little bit. as for wheter its worth getting, its had to answer, the PAL and US versions are expensive, and while the Japanese version is cheaper, you will lose out on the voice navigation. if you don't care about the voices , the Japanese version is recommended, if you want it in English , then you might want to be on the look out for a bargain before throwing £60-80 at it. I actually got the PAL version for a bargain several years ago , cost me £18.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 nameless12345

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

bultje112

lol @ someone who has never even owned or played a saturn, yet talks as if he knows it all. burning rangers doesn't have excessive clipping. any other 3d platformer of the day was similar in that. in fact your beloved n64 might have had the worst clipping issues in many of it's 3d games. especially the wrestlinggames. but pls, show me a multitude of clipping issues on burning rangers. youtube is full of burning rangers videos, so should be easy for you :roll:

vf2 was in 1995. vf3 was in 1998. by then sega knew much better how to work the saturn. especially am2, who were working on it.

So if I haven't played the Saturn but played it's ports on other systems and saw youtube footage I cannot comment on it?

Okay...

The clipping in Burning Rangers, from what I've seen of it, was quite excessive (much more so than in Mario 64 for example).

But I won't search for vids to "proove" something to you because I don't feel like so.

And you'll find some excuse anyway ("on real Saturn is different, blah blah blah")...

VF3 still wouldn't look close to arcade version, even if they made it run in 320x240@30fps and taxed the hardware to the max.

It would be, simply put, impossible.

Even the DC version had some cuts made and that was 10 times stronger than Saturn.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

[QUOTE="bultje112"]

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

Better living conditions

rilpas

Maryland

Well, I'm in Chicago and the crime here is ridiculous!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

[QUOTE="bultje112"]

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

nameless12345

So if I haven't played the Saturn but played it's ports on other systems and saw youtube footage I cannot comment on it?

Okay...

The clipping in Burning Rangers, from what I've seen of it, was quite excessive (much more so than in Mario 64 for example).

But I won't search for vids to "proove" something to you because I don't feel like so.

And you'll find some excuse anyway ("on real Saturn is different, blah blah blah")...

VF3 still wouldn't look close to arcade version, even if they made it run in 320x240@30fps and taxed the hardware to the max.

Even the DC version had some cuts made and that was 10 times stronger than Saturn.

If you've never played a native Saturn you shouldn't be commenting.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

[QUOTE="bultje112"]

Heirren

Okay...

I mostly agree, playing games on a Saturn emulator is just not the same, some games work , some partially work with alot of problems, some won't work at all. youtube vids are not bad, but its sitll not that great.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="bultje112"]

Heirren

Maryland

Well, I'm in Chicago and the crime here is ridiculous!

Actually my problem is with finding jobs :P

As for crime, we haven't had any real issues

heck, in my family, I was the only one who was ever robbed... and I was thirtheen at the time, so that was over 12 years ago :P

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#119 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts

[QUOTE="bultje112"]

[QUOTE="rilpas"]yep, it's also possible I'll have my things shipped to me gradually.

rilpas

Better living conditions

Wait what? You're really from Portugal? :o And to be on topic, the only one from thoe 5 I've played extensively was Fighting Vipers, which I remember being awesome.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 nameless12345

[QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="nameless12345"]

Okay...

Darkman2007

I mostly agree, playing games on a Saturn emulator is just not the same, some games work , some partially work with alot of problems, some won't work at all. youtube vids are not bad, but its sitll not that great.

Actually I played the PC ports which were pretty much direct Saturn ports (with some extra feature here and there like 3D acceleration support)...

Youtube footage pretty much shows how the games looked like and I don't see what's wrong with it.

"But on a old CRT TV it's different" - yea, I know pretty much how old systems look on it as I still use one myself...

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Heirren"] If you've never played a native Saturn you shouldn't be commenting.nameless12345

Actually I played the PC ports which were pretty much direct Saturn ports (with some extra feature here and there like 3D acceleration support)...

Youtube footage pretty much shows how the games looked like and I don't see what's wrong with it.

"But on a old CRT TV it's different" - yea, I know pretty much how old systems look on it as I still use one myself...

playing the PC ports means nothing, I played VF2 on the PC , and it does not look , or feel the same as the Saturn version , so thats nothing. youtube footage has all sorts of problems ranging from quality and encoding, to not seeing any decent amount of the game. its not even a matter of a CRT or not, I use an LCD (albeit an older one) , and when you play a system natively , instead or resorting to emulators, you end up understanding the quirks and how the games look and run. so no , you don't know that much (or I certainly haven't heard much)
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="bultje112"]

Dudersaper

Better living conditions

Wait what? You're really from Portugal? :o And to be on topic, the only one from thoe 5 I've played extensively was Fighting Vipers, which I remember being awesome.

yes, I am, are you Portuguese as well?

and yeah fighting Vipers is awesome, I wrote a review for it on my blog today :P

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#123 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"][QUOTE="rilpas"]

Better living conditions

rilpas

and yeah fighting Vipers is awesome, I wrote a review for it on my blog today :P

Yeah, I am :P I always thought you were from the UK or something. :P
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]Wait what? You're really from Portugal? :o And to be on topic, the only one from thoe 5 I've played extensively was Fighting Vipers, which I remember being awesome.Dudersaper

Yeah, I am :P I always thought you were from the UK or something. :P

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 nameless12345

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I mostly agree, playing games on a Saturn emulator is just not the same, some games work , some partially work with alot of problems, some won't work at all. youtube vids are not bad, but its sitll not that great.Darkman2007

playing the PC ports means nothing, I played VF2 on the PC , and it does not look , or feel the same as the Saturn version , so thats nothing. youtube footage has all sorts of problems ranging from quality and encoding, to not seeing any decent amount of the game. its not even a matter of a CRT or not, I use an LCD (albeit an older one) , and when you play a system natively , instead or resorting to emulators, you end up understanding the quirks and how the games look and run. so no , you don't know that much (or I certainly haven't heard much)

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here but I can tell you that none of my old console systems look as good on the TV as they look emulated...

(save perhaps the SNES which does look better on TV; Altho there exists now something called "CRT filter" which basically matches, if not outmatches, TV quality)

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="nameless12345"]

nameless12345

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here but I can tell you that none of my old console systems look as good on the TV as they look emulated...

(save perhaps the SNES which does look better on TV)

and for the most part, the Saturn never emulates properly, the quality is all over the place. Im not sure whats so hard to understand , sure watching some videos and emulation will give you an idea, but don't expect to say too many smart things.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 nameless12345

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] playing the PC ports means nothing, I played VF2 on the PC , and it does not look , or feel the same as the Saturn version , so thats nothing. youtube footage has all sorts of problems ranging from quality and encoding, to not seeing any decent amount of the game. its not even a matter of a CRT or not, I use an LCD (albeit an older one) , and when you play a system natively , instead or resorting to emulators, you end up understanding the quirks and how the games look and run. so no , you don't know that much (or I certainly haven't heard much)Darkman2007

and for the most part, the Saturn never emulates properly, the quality is all over the place. Im not sure whats so hard to understand , sure watching some videos and emulation will give you an idea, but don't expect to say too many smart things.

I'm not really familiar with Saturn emulation but saying that PC ports and youtube cannot give you any idea how Saturn games looked like is ridiculous...

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Darkman2007

nameless12345

I'm not really familiar with Saturn emulation but saying that PC ports and youtube cannot give you any idea how Saturn games looked like is ridiculous...

this is like talking to a brick wall...... PC ports are not the same. youtube has all sorts of issues, even if its better than nothing. the fact is, you don't own a Saturn and know very little about it or its library, thats the simple truth
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 nameless12345

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] and for the most part, the Saturn never emulates properly, the quality is all over the place. Im not sure whats so hard to understand , sure watching some videos and emulation will give you an idea, but don't expect to say too many smart things.Darkman2007

this is like talking to a brick wall...... PC ports are not the same. youtube has all sorts of issues, even if its better than nothing. the fact is, you don't own a Saturn and know very little about it or its library, thats the simple truth

Youtube footage exposes all the pixelation and shortcommings of Satty's 3D visuals, that's why you don't like it. ;) :P

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Darkman2007

nameless12345

Youtube footage exposes all the pixelation and shortcommings of Satty's 3D visuals, that's why you don't like it. ;) :P

naa, it actually blurrs it quite a bit, especially some of the worse quality stuff. youre just upset because you know nothing :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
YouTube introduces artifacts. Emulation isn't even displaying the software properly. I don't understand how this is being argued. N64 can be emulated--in result providing an ultra sharp Mario 64. However the game was not as such. Also,pc ports, seriously?
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 nameless12345

YouTube introduces artifacts. Emulation isn't even displaying the software properly. I don't understand how this is being argued. N64 can be emulated--in result providing an ultra sharp Mario 64. However the game was not as such. Also,pc ports, seriously?Heirren

Many youtube vids display higher quality picture than the actual console so...

Yes, it does show how the games looked like.

However, this thread derailed quite a lot.

The point was not what I know about the Saturn.

bultje brought that up because he was butthurt when I said that Saturn couldn't handle VF3 nearly close to arcade (which is a fact, regarless of what you want to believe).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
YouTube videos, again, introduce artifacts. How are you not understanding this? ...I agree with your second point. Virtua Fighter 3 on Saturn? Hahahahahahahah, please.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Heirren"]YouTube videos, again, introduce artifacts. How are you not understanding this? ...I agree with your second point. Virtua Fighter 3 on Saturn? Hahahahahahahah, please.

it was made, how would it have looked is something else. can't imagine it looking any better than Tekken 3 .
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 rilpas
so I just played yet another fighting game on the Saturn, Virtua Fighter kids... can someone please explain to me why so many people hate this game? Its basically virtua fighter, only slightly faster, easier, cuter and weirder.
Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#136 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

[QUOTE="Lucianu"]

Darkman2007

its a good game, like a 3D action platformer (more action) with some interesting concepts and features like fire fighting and voice navigation , its main problem , is that its short, 4 levels (each level is around 20-30 minutes) , although the game has a random level generator so that solves that problem a little bit. as for wheter its worth getting, its had to answer, the PAL and US versions are expensive, and while the Japanese version is cheaper, you will lose out on the voice navigation. if you don't care about the voices , the Japanese version is recommended, if you want it in English , then you might want to be on the look out for a bargain before throwing £60-80 at it. I actually got the PAL version for a bargain several years ago , cost me £18.

Thanks, man, it's not long now until i have this system. I've seen a few of these around fleamarkets last weekend, and i have two choices. I either get one already modded off the net, or get one cheaper around here and mod it myself. I know about that 4 in 1 action replay cart, but i've heard it's better to just mod a Saturn because the japanese version of Panzer Dragoon doesn't work with that cart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Heirren"]YouTube videos, again, introduce artifacts. How are you not understanding this? ...I agree with your second point. Virtua Fighter 3 on Saturn? Hahahahahahahah, please.

it was made, how would it have looked is something else. can't imagine it looking any better than Tekken 3 .

Screenshots? It was up and running on an actual Saturn, and not a devkit?
bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 bultje112

[QUOTE="bultje112"]

[QUOTE="nameless12345"]

nameless12345

Okay...

yes

bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 bultje112

YouTube introduces artifacts. Emulation isn't even displaying the software properly. I don't understand how this is being argued. N64 can be emulated--in result providing an ultra sharp Mario 64. However the game was not as such. Also,pc ports, seriously?Heirren

thank you. can finally agree with you

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 nameless12345

Virtua Fighter 3 on Saturn? Hahahahahahahah, please.Heirren

You know, right?

The only thing that leaked of VF3 on Saturn was this CGI vid that some Sega fans tried to pass as legit Saturn graphics (lol):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya1YXGkwRP4

You gotta get the DC version if you want the real deal or better yet this:

1181242184446.jpg

Then you will be

So%20Hardcore.jpg

j/k :P

bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 bultje112

that fmv video looks increidible though for saturn. still look at dead or alive. looked better than the psx version and had greta graphics. I'm sure virtua fighter would've looked even better than that. no company has ever come close to getting the maximum out of saturn. even with psx it took 6 years.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Darkman2007

that fmv video looks increidible though for saturn. still look at dead or alive. looked better than the psx version and had greta graphics. I'm sure virtua fighter would've looked even better than that. no company has ever come close to getting the maximum out of saturn. even with psx it took 6 years.

bultje112
the problem is the gameplay, DOA was just like VF2 , a flat surface for a floor, and non interactive backgrounds. VF3 has elevated backgrounds, more intricate backgrounds that play into this. sure you could havea better looking game than DOA (though not by a huge lot) , but it would mean the game would be more like VF2.5 or something

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
If you had to boil it down to 2 or 3, what's the most impressive thing the Saturn has done, visually?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Darkman2007
If you had to boil it down to 2 or 3, what's the most impressive thing the Saturn has done, visually? Heirren
depends on what front.
bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 bultje112

If you had to boil it down to 2 or 3, what's the most impressive thing the Saturn has done, visually? Heirren

burning rangers, street fighter 3(looks better than dreamcast) and x-men vs street fighter I think.

also panzer dragoon saga I would name although it is unregular, but especially the later dragon levels are so beauitful and vast. especially the ruins of uru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rc8Hh1Epxo&feature=relmfu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
[QUOTE="Heirren"]If you had to boil it down to 2 or 3, what's the most impressive thing the Saturn has done, visually? Darkman2007
depends on what front.

Just....visually, I suppose:) ...I'll have to check the Saturn SF3...I always thought the dc was killer for all the fighters, but I know Saturn excelled with the ram cart.
nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 nameless12345

Question for Mr. Darkman - do you think Saturn could handle SF3?

As in, not Alpha 3 but the real SF3.

I read the arcade version runs on what seems to be a single SH2 CPU and Saturn had two of those (even the 32X did actually).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

I read the arcade version runs on what seems to be a single SH2 CPU and Saturn had two of those (even the 32X did actually).

nameless12345
Wait, so we aren't talking SF3 up top, but Alpha 3? I was gonna say.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Heirren"]If you had to boil it down to 2 or 3, what's the most impressive thing the Saturn has done, visually? Heirren
depends on what front.

Just....visually, I suppose:) ...I'll have to check the Saturn SF3...I always thought the dc was killer for all the fighters, but I know Saturn excelled with the ram cart.

he means Street FIghter Alpha 3 , not SF3, and it is indeed better in most ways than the DC version , I have both. Burning Rangers is quite a good example, a bit too much clipping, but its still very impressive. I also really like Dead Or Alive, it doesn't really push the system per se, but what they did in regards to a fighting game in 1997 was very nice. in 2D , any of the Capcom 2D fighters , especially the later ones , are mighty impressive, as is Astra Superstars. there are others , but I will leave it for now.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Darkman2007

nameless12345
SF3 would be possible, the main issue is RAM , the 4MB carts were good enough for the CPS2 games, CPS3 games obviously used more RAM , so while it could work , you would have to cut out frames of animation, introduce longer loading, etc. ie, it would run it, just not a perfect port (good port though) and the reason the Saturn needs the extra CPU is mainly for 3D calculations, since the CPS3 is a 2D only machine, 1 CPU is enough.