SNES vs Sega Genesis/Mega Drive [poll added]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#651 Another48hours
Member since 2012 • 1970 Posts
SNES took the lead.Kaszilla
World Wide.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#652 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

Another48hours.. You are the most annoying quoter on this thread along with someone else. You quoted your freakin self! No one wants to reread your walls of text!

Btw, I got my av cord for my Sega Model 1, it feels so much better! Btw did you guys know the Model 1 has better bass? Not sure if this has been mentioned.

mysticstryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#653 mysticstryk
Member since 2008 • 1709 Posts

I would have to say Genesis, but only because it was my first home console and I never owned an SNES. I did get an N64 the next gen though.

bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#654 bultje112
Member since 2005 • 1868 Posts

[QUOTE="rilpas"][QUOTE="mahlasor"]

mahlasor

yeah... both the SNES and the genesis are getting too many votes and there are no new posters on the thread, I'm starting to think there are some users here who are creating alternate accounts just so they can vote

Voter fraud! I kind of thought the same thing. If I was to vote on something, I would comment on why I voted what I voted for, I would of read everything beforehand.

this happens everytime when a nintendo console is in the poll. sega takes of and wins by quite a bit until the nintendo fanboys start racking up extra accounts (which they already have now) and start voting on nintendo consoles. same happened with n64 vs saturn

it could also be nintendo fanboys from other parts of the forum that never come here but simply in the wii or ds forum or whatever and hear about these polls and then come here and vote despite never having owned or played the opposing console or perhaps even the console they voted for

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#655 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19375 Posts

@Another48hours

Your post can pretty much be summarized as:

"Blah, blah, blah, blah. Wah! Your evidence is wrong! Go shoot yourself! Get the hell out of here! You're a fool! Don't come back again! I hate you!"

Really, that's how you sound: like a spoilt child. You've been pulling so much garbage out of your netherhole this whole time and the best "evidence" you could come up with is that you used to work for Activision, expecting me to believe that nonsense? Really? Is that all you got? Even if you did work "temporarily" for them, I'm not surprised why they'd fire you...

Once again, the fact remains that the console gaming industry had fallen from $3 billion in 1982 to $100 million in 1985 (a huge 97% decline), the year the NES released, which I've already proven with dozens of sources above. All the gaming companies combined, including Activison and Midway, would have only added up to $100 million revenues in the console market, which is only a small fraction of how much Atari or Midway or Activision alone were each making before the crash. Activision and especially Midway were in decline, and I've already provided 80s sources to show that Activision were forced to make cuts and layoff a quarter of their staff during the crash. Whatever profits that Activision did manage at the time was from the PC market, not the console market. The console market was coming close to extinction, to the point that analysts predicted the NES would fail in North America (source: Electronic Games Magazine, 1985), and yet that didn't happen. Instead, as I've already proven with dozens of 80s sources, Nintendo ended up reviving the console gaming industry. No amount of denial from you will ever change that fact.

Also, all those shooters were in development before Space Invaders? Are you serious? Space Invaders was released in 1978. All the Atari 2600 shooters I've mentioned were released in the early 80s (though the arcade version of Asteroids was released in late '79). Now you're just trolling, kid. Either that, or you're just a compulsive liar at worst, but I'd prefer to just think of you as an ignorant child. Besides, the argument was originally about you claiming that the Atari 2600's maze games were not imitating Pac-Man, and so I asked you name some of these maze games that were not imitating its maze chase formula, which have still failed to do. If Adventure (a proto-Zelda dungeon crawler) is the best you can come up with, then you've failed, big time. Just admit it you were wrong and move on already.

And for some twisted reason, you seem to be thinking I'm running away just because I don't want to waste anymore time with you? That's obviously because I have these things called a "life" and "work". I only respond to arguments that are worth responding to. Your arguments, unfortunately, are not worth my time. I've already debunked all your arguments, and you haven't added anything of substance since. If you want to argue with me, you better start showing me some evidence, or don't even bother responding back to me (but knowing you, you're probably going to respond with more opinionated garbage instead).

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#656 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

Another48hours.. You are the most annoying quoter on this thread along with someone else. mahlasor

I'm not the someone else am I? D:

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657 Another48hours
@jag85 Life work excuse. Yeah. Wait, so temporary work is being fired now? What? I see you're just stupid and still making assumptions based on no information about unconnected numbers. So I guess I should just go tell Activision that the fact they were making profit off their Console carts in 84-85 are non existent because a forum fanboy which has no proof otherwise said so. I also like how you randomly bring in azz pulled facts like, "They got it from the PC market" based on nothing but an assumption with no evidence that connects both things together. You keep doing this. The console market was not close to extinction, it was on the line, and it came back out the line, again I never said Nintendo did not play a huge part in the revival of the industry, you keep twisting that and you know that's what you're doing. You're doing that so you can create the illusion you're right about something which is extremely immature. Also, what are you basing your crap off of? So none of the shooters could have been in development before space invaders? I also never said they all were I said some of them were. Agan you have twisted almost every single thing so far just because you're some kind of ranging internet teen that has no idea what he's talking about but doesn't want to be wrong. Do you know what kind of crap you have to pull to get most games to work on a console that was designed to play PONG!!?!?! Of course not, so I would suggest you shut up with your BS. Again, there are many Maze games that don't imitate Pac-man, but again, you keep changing from "MAzE" to MAzE Chase" games and you never addressed you messed up there. So that's another obvious thing that instantly proves you have no idea what you're talking about. You again are avoiding something. You also avoided all the other thing I asked you and think I should name things for you so you can shove the fact you failed under the rug. Yes you're running away, and avoiding original questions. You have not showed any actual evidence against anything I have said. You have made assumptions based on things THAT ARE NOT CONNECTED. You're articles are not PROOF. You are a sad excuse for a person resulting to every trick trying to make people not think you're an idiot. That's why no one else is in this, there's nothing to go off of. You have had no idea what you were talking about, and you have a chance to actual redeem yourself and not run away from the original questions that you have been avoiding. I don't care if you're mentally incapable of realizing you're wrong, but this is inexcusable. You're making opinions based off things that are not connected calling them "Evidence" and I am the one making opinions? Again here's the chance for you to prove everyone wrong. List all the clones for the 2600. Because the original argument was that there were less clones than original games. Please show how your "Evidence" shows Activision at the very least made no profit during and right before the NES release without assuming things based on irrelevant information. Please list all these maze games, which I have asked many times, shouldn't be hard, that are so obviously taking from Pac-man. Please list the games that you "think" play more like Pac-man than Platformers that play more like Mario. Please provide proof that there is no way for a game to be in development before space invaders on a system designed to play PONG and almost all games using tricks to even exist on the system. Please define Maze game. Because games like Adventure were often called "Maze" type games. This one will be hard for you because you are like some 14 year old idiot that actually believe he knows something. Please list the obvious large amount of games that copy the Maze Chase formula? What's next? Berserk? You have failed to namethe3se games and I have been asking forever. Hiding something? Please explain what Activision being in Decline and an irrelevant article have to do to prove Activision made no profit before and during the start of the NES era before the NES was a sure way to make profit. Please tell me what Coleco and Intelivision sales have to do with the fact they had crap load more games cramming the shelves then Atari or at least put together, took more shelf space? You're logic here is that because the Atari Sold more consoles, it's games had more of an impact on the crash. Even though failing to realize that logic makes no sense even this current gen. Please tell me how Atari selling more somehow makes them have the majority of the blame when: The other consoles games took up more space, a lot of those games were lazy ripoffs, a bunch of people like sears made console clones that played the same games, you could virtually use every controller on each console, you could play other consoles games on each console. So this doesn't out way Atari at all in anyway??????? And that's not even ALL you have been running away from. All you have been doing is posting un-connected links that do not respond to any of these arguments and just assume you can make people look a think you're right based off nothing. You have avoided and ran from each of these and pretended they did not exist. Instead trying to act like I am not responding. All you're doing is building up this list of statements you have been avoiding because you're wrong or have no idea what the answer is. You must have a very sad life if trying to swing and twist things brings you happiness. You're a sad, sad child if that's true. You actually believe you're getting somewhere with this? You can at least TRY and ATTEMPT to address these points. Nobody is believing that you are actually showing anything relevant, especially since you're avoiding the very things you're claiming I am avoiding. Does pretending you know what you're talking about make you sleep better at night? No matter what you say, the above is still there waiting for you. I thought they taught you something about responsibility in kindergarten? 1St grade? Pick up your mess and clean up? What? Did they not attempt to teach you until high school? You seem to lack the ability to actually clean up your spills.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#658 rilpas

Does pretending you know what you're talking about make you sleep better at night? No matter what you say, the above is still there waiting for you. I thought they taught you something about responsibility in kindergarten? 1St grade? Pick up your mess and clean up? What? Did they not attempt to teach you until high school? You seem to lack the ability to actually clean up your spills.Another48hours

after reading this I'm pretty sure you haven't reached high school yet

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#659 Another48hours

[QUOTE="Another48hours"] Does pretending you know what you're talking about make you sleep better at night? No matter what you say, the above is still there waiting for you. I thought they taught you something about responsibility in kindergarten? 1St grade? Pick up your mess and clean up? What? Did they not attempt to teach you until high school? You seem to lack the ability to actually clean up your spills.rilpas

I'm typing on a phone. But maybe you should learn how to capitalize before being a jerk?

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#660 mahlasor

Who the f types that much on a phone? Seriously, I do not care how logical your arguments are, summarize them, do not go into every friggen detail. That is for book writing. You are really thinking too hard. Just relax because honestly, I love this thread, but you are just wasting space. Rilpas, remember when the other user accused you have been really young, what if 48hours is actually in college 0_o. Isn't that kind of hypocrytical of you?

edit: Oh he did it first, so you are justified.

SNES took the lead.Kaszilla

Oh hai tc, what NOWWWW!

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#661 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Another48hours"] Does pretending you know what you're talking about make you sleep better at night? No matter what you say, the above is still there waiting for you. I thought they taught you something about responsibility in kindergarten? 1St grade? Pick up your mess and clean up? What? Did they not attempt to teach you until high school? You seem to lack the ability to actually clean up your spills.Another48hours

I'm typing on a phone. But maybe you should learn how to capitalize before being a jerk?

I wasn't attacking your grammar. I was attacking your maturity

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#662 Another48hours

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

rilpas

The Irony is all over the place.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Another48hours"] I'm typing on a phone. But maybe you should learn how to capitalize before being a jerk?

Another48hours

you do know that only works when there is actual irony to be had, right?

if you can't form an argument without insulting other people, I recommend you stay off the internet

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#664 Another48hours

[QUOTE="Another48hours"][QUOTE="rilpas"]

rilpas

if you can't form an argument without insulting other people, I recommend you stay off the internet

That's funny because I actually stopped and he started insulting me and started talking about my maturity to way worse levels then I did when I actually DID insult him. It's clear you haven't actually been reading anything. If you are unable to rush into a conversation without even knowing what's going on and make statements like this, I suggest you leave the the forums. Again, it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about, I would suggest at least being quiet
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#665 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Another48hours"] The Irony is all over the place. Another48hours

That's funny because I actually stopped and he started insulting me and started talking about my maturity to way worse levels then I did when I actually DID insult him. It's clear you haven't actually been reading anything. If you are unable to rush into a conversation without even knowing what's going on and make statements like this, I suggest you leave the the forums. Again, it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about, I would suggest at least being quiet

so you start insulting, then expect everyone else to stop because you did?

...right:roll:

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#666 Another48hours

rilpas

He insulted first, I insulted times after I stopped, he insulted me on a higher level. I continued. Again, it would be best if you be quiet.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#667 mahlasor

This conversation is happening at this momment! Another48hours, calm down, you are already admitting that you are kind of the problem. Are you vulnutz alternative account? He seemed to dissapear and you took his place.

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#668 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Another48hours"] That's funny because I actually stopped and he started insulting me and started talking about my maturity to way worse levels then I did when I actually DID insult him. It's clear you haven't actually been reading anything. If you are unable to rush into a conversation without even knowing what's going on and make statements like this, I suggest you leave the the forums. Again, it's clear you have no idea what you're talking about, I would suggest at least being quietAnother48hours

He insulted first, I insulted times after I stopped, he insulted me on a higher level. I continued. Again, it would be best if you be quiet.

so on top of poor social skills you're also a liar? alright, I'm done here

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669 Another48hours

This conversation is happening at this momment! Another48hours, calm down, you are already admitting that you are kind of the problem. Are you vulnutz alternative account? He seemed to dissapear and you took his place.

mahlasor

The trolling begins.

It's almost like you guys are helping trying to cover up something.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#670 Another48hours

rilpas

So I am a liar now> How am I a liar? Because you lack the basic skills of reading?

Stefan91x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671 Stefan91x
Member since 2011 • 225 Posts

This one will be hard for you because you are like some 14 year old idiot that actually believe he knows something.Another48hours
That says a person which is probably the most affected by this argument than anyone else here

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#672 rilpas

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

Another48hours

So I am a liar now> How am I a liar? Because you lack the basic skills of reading?

heh, that was the first insult you threw at jag, before he even said anything (I went back and double checked)

so yeah, you are a liar

That says a person which is probably the most affected by this argument than anyone else here

Stefan91x

I suggest we all start ignoring another48hours

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#673 Another48hours

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]This one will be hard for you because you are like some 14 year old idiot that actually believe he knows something.Stefan91x

Nice going pointing out what I said and not what he did before. You guys aren't covering anything up, the unanswered questions are still there. I believe that's what you guys are doing.
Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#674 Another48hours

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]

[QUOTE="rilpas"] So I am a liar now> How am I a liar? Because you lack the basic skills of reading?

rilpas

heh, that was the first insult you threw at jag, before he even said anything (I went back and double checked)

so yeah, you are a liar

Stefan91x

So saying "I am in denial" is not an insult and I was lying? Maybe you should just ignore yourself. All you're doing is trying to help him avoid the argument anyway.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#675 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
This is why we never have nice threads, guys. :x
Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#676 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]

[QUOTE="rilpas"] So I am a liar now> How am I a liar? Because you lack the basic skills of reading?

rilpas

so yeah, you are a liar

Stefan91x

But he has every snes, genesis, nes, neogeo, gba, wonderswan game ever made.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#677 Another48hours

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]

so yeah, you are a liar

[QUOTE="Stefan91x"]

Heirren

But he has every snes, genesis, nes, neogeo, gba, wonderswan game ever made.

The trolling continues.

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#678 Dudersaper
The trolling continues.Another48hours
Well you have to see where they are comming from, you make lots of hard-to-believe claims but never prove any of it is true. It's the internet, it's easy to lie, and even easier to find a liar.
Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#679 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

[QUOTE="Another48hours"]The trolling continues.Dudersaper
Well you have to see where they are comming from, you make lots of hard-to-believe claims but never prove any of it is true. It's the internet, it's easy to lie, and even easier to find a liar.

Exactly. Even though people butt heads in the Legacy area of this forum, it is generally good hearted. Now it feels like the complete opposite. The insults are hard to read.

Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#680 Another48hours
[QUOTE="Another48hours"]The trolling continues.Dudersaper

What hard to believe claims?
Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#681 Dudersaper
[QUOTE="Dudersaper"][QUOTE="Another48hours"]The trolling continues.Another48hours

Like owning all the consoles/games you say you do. And saying you worked for Activision for some time. And that time you were supposed to show us your GBA collection and you posted photos from another forum just makes those things harder to believe when said by you. Don't take this as an offense though, I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just explaining why most people will sometimes not believe/disregard some things you say.
Another48hours

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#682 Another48hours
[QUOTE="Dudersaper"][QUOTE="Another48hours"][QUOTE="Dudersaper"]Well you have to see where they are comming from, you make lots of hard-to-believe claims but never prove any of it is true. It's the internet, it's easy to lie, and even easier to find a liar.

Like owning all the consoles/games you say you do. And saying you worked for Activision for some time. And that time you were supposed to show us your GBA collection and you posted photos from another forum just makes those things harder to believe when said by you. Don't take this as an offense though, I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just explaining why most people will sometimes not believe/disregard some things you say.

I said all U.S. games which makes Heirrens last post completely irrelevant.. Also, for systems like the Tg-16 such things should not be surprising. If anything Jag made more absurd claims that he never backed up and avoided almost all the point in the argument. Also some of which you said was explained. To be honest, I am finding it hard to believe you're not trying to be offensive. But that's not the point.
Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#683 Dudersaper
Well if you take it as offensive, from there on it's your problem, as I said that isn't my intention.
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#684 mahlasor

I am pretty sure he is trolling people, who the hell purposely quotes long ass text, that even contain him quoting himself quoting.:shock: Can you just stop trying to be right no matter what? Just talk about the Snes and Genesis, and enjoy how much better the Genesis is!

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#685 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

[QUOTE="Another48hours"][QUOTE="Dudersaper"]Well you have to see where they are comming from, you make lots of hard-to-believe claims but never prove any of it is true. It's the internet, it's easy to lie, and even easier to find a liar.Dudersaper

+1

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#686 mahlasor

+2

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#687 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
genesis fo sho especially with modded s-video i did with added RCA ports at the back genesis has way bettar sound too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHzf6HRfO_w
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#688 mahlasor

I just bought an s-video cable!:cry: You now make me not so glad I switched from rf to s-video!

Is it easy to make it into composite? Maybe in the future I would like to try it. But at the momment I cba to think about looking up videos. Is it a 1,2,3 step thing, or do you have to be somewhat talented and deteremined to have composite for the Sega Genesis?

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#689 JigglyWiggly_

do you have your terms backcwards lol? s-video is the 4 pronged cable, it is the highest quality (well 2nd, you can get RGB to component converter, but that's like 80$ but it's very easy, all you do is get a scart genesis cable and then a scart to component adapter)

rf is the worst, I did not show it in the video.
Composite is the yellow cable next to the audio cables in the back of my genesis(I added all 3 of these, but you can get composite normally out of the genesis with the genesis a/v cable), I added it because it's more convenient, and it looks nice with the audio ports on the back... and it was physically attatched to them.
The s-video connector is the one seperate from all of them in my video.

The mod is relatively straight forward. The first time I ever did it I used a ginormous 60 watt iron with no contorl and I did it relatively smoothly. I screwd up on the parts I bought first time and I didn't drill correctly(not right sizes), but I made it work. The 2nd attempt is in my video there, I still didn't have the right drill sizes but I used an exacto knife to make the holes large, and it looks great, very secure.

This guy has a great video tutorialhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBalxMi20Yc

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#690 mahlasor

Nvm, I have AV cord. That is a megadrive, not a Genesis. It looks pretty simple, so maybe I will if I really feel like it.

edit: I think AV looks nice as it is.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#691 JigglyWiggly_

Nvm, I have AV cord. That is a megadrive, not a Genesis. It looks pretty simple, so maybe I will if I really feel like it.

edit: I think AV looks nice as it is.

mahlasor
Genesis and Mega drives use same cable. I recommend you get same parts as me as I know they work. Description in my video has em. Also some tips I recommend getting painters tape and measuring the hole distance it will reduce frustration. The soldering in the mod is easy the whole mod is. Glhf
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#692 mahlasor

Same exact motherboard too? I know the pal version is.. 50 hrz for some reason. Which means your games must run really slowly!

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#693 JigglyWiggly_

Same exact motherboard too? I know the pal version is.. 50 hrz for some reason. Which means your games must run really slowly!

mahlasor

They are exactly the same.

Same video encoder

same sound chip

Just different clock speed

most pal games are optimized for 50hz though, some aren't like sonic 1

I did the mod on my VA6 motherboard Sega Genesis and I my solder points are the exactly the same as his, they are the same chips. There is 1 model 1 genesis with a different video encoder, however it is rare.

You can read here if you are interstedhttp://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7796

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#694 mahlasor

Alrighty then!

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#695 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

Ahh, this was like the PS3/360 wars of now.

I'll go with SNES though..

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#696 Dudersaper

tjricardo089
You the PS3/360 is like the SNES/Genesis war from then. :P
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#697 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21695 Posts

tjricardo089

Not really. If you picked a Genesis over a SNES and vice versa, you were actually getting a different and unique experience since the libraries weren't carbon copies of each other like how they are with 360 and PS3. Even if games shared the same title, it didn't mean they were necessarily the same game. *waits for someone to start disputing this*

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#698 mahlasor

King of the Monsters on the Genesis is a totally different game from King of the Monsters on the Snes. At least for the second game, which kicked @ss!

mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#699 mahlasor

King of the Monsters on the Genesis is a totally different game from King of the Monsters on the Snes. At least for the second game, which kicked @ss!

Kaszilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#700 Kaszilla
Member since 2011 • 1841 Posts

[QUOTE="tjricardo089"]

Renegade_Fury

Not really. If you picked a Genesis over a SNES and vice versa, you were actually getting a different and unique experience since the libraries weren't carbon copies of each other like how they are with 360 and PS3. Even if games shared the same title, it didn't mean they were necessarily the same game. *waits for someone to start disputing this*

That's why I hate this gen, if you own a ps3, you basically own a 360 & vice versa