Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Micheljordon
Member since 2014 • 39 Posts

Hey guys?

I wanted to know the difference between SIMS 4 and SIMS 4 limited Edition. My girl friend has been waiting for it. So i need to buy it any right away, I have already seen the Good deal for limited edition at Slickdeals

Please suggest? SIMS 4 or SIMS 4 Limited edition

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

"The Sims 4 Limited Edition ($59.99) – The Limited Edition bundle comes in both physical and digital form by retailers. The exclusive bonus for this bundle is the “Life of the Party Digital Content”."

Not hard to google it

Sweeneykill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3 Sweeneykill
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I got the physical version of the Collector's Edition which was pretty cool. Came with a book (brief introduction to the game, history, etc) as well as a really cool thing to put on your computer desk. You hook it up to your PC via USB and it's the sims icon, which will glow in different colors depending on what mood your sim is in. It's not made from flimsy crappy material either - Steelseries made it. Collector's Edition also comes with in-game content (Deluxe Edition digital content - look below).

As far as I know the "limited" edition is just the regular one... It's just what they named it for some reason, no idea why. Maybe it comes with a few in-game items but that's it? The Deluxe Edition is a bit different. With the Deluxe Edition you get "Life of the Party Digital Content", "Up All Night Digital Content", "Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content", and The Sims 4 Digital soundtrack.