Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

It looks really good, but, I've heard mixed things about it. For anyone who has played it I'd just like a second opinion.

Avatar image for yammireckorrdsan
YammiReckorrdSan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 YammiReckorrdSan
Member since 2016 • 616 Posts

The game is objectively bad, yet I enjoyed it despite all its faults. But you should know that I'm a fanatic anime fan that enjoyed pretty much every fighting game that I played. Like DOA, Injustice, Dissidia FF NT, Soul Calibur, Blazblue and pretty much everything.

So here some things that makes the game bad:

1) The game is too easy, the reason for it is its poor AI. For example, the AI will use automaticlly an ultimate move when its bar is full. It was so often that I knew to protect the moment I saw it has a full bar. Even on the hardest difficulty, with a mission with over than double level than mine, the game is still easy.

2) Long loading screens, to the point where there are loading inside a cutscene. I could hundle it, but most people couldn't.

3) The story is bad. Really bad. The "twists" are seen years before they revealed because they are such a bad cliche. You can't even skip cutscenes.

4) The battle system is not good. While it has some nice gimmicks (like the 3 VS 3 style), it is not deep battle system.

Yet, if despite all this you think you'll enjoy the game, you probably will. I really enjoyed it with its fast battle system (despite being cheap), and to play so many cool characters like Yugi, Renji, Aizen, Shiryuu, Kenshin, Zoro, Deku, and others, was great. But again, I played so many fighiting games and enjoyed all of them, so yeah...

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#3 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@yammireckorrdsan: Thanks for your help. :)