wordstl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wordstl
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Thinking about picking one of these games up but can't decide which one to go for. My money is tight so I only buy one right one. Anyone that has played these games, which game would you get if you could only choose one and why?

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Depends on your taste of game. If you like a more harder,difficulty, dark fantasy, time consuming game. Dark Souls 2 is your choice. If you like open-world, gun shoot'em up game. Watch_Dogs is your choice.

I say get Dark Souls 2 since it will last you much longer than Watch dogs.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

You can't go wrong with ether.

If you're more into RPG's and challenges go with Dark Souls 2. If you're more into sandbox games like GTA go with Watch Dogs.

vicky_john1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 vicky_john1
Member since 2014 • 230 Posts

If you would like to play open world action game, then go for Watch dogs..Also the gameplay has new trends about hacking...

steve427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 steve427
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Dark souls 2

DrFierce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 DrFierce
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Watch_Dogs is pretty good, I'm halfway through but I think when I'm finished that'll be it, never again.

Dark Souls is amazing. Very frustrating but I'll be going back for as long as my ps3 still runs. If they do a next gen port I'll defo be having that.

So, Dark Souls 2

usaking976127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By usaking976127
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Dark Souls II. It's takes much more time to complete and has a ton of stuff to do. If you really want to play Watch Dogs, I would highly suggest renting it. Watch Dogs is one of those games that can be completed within a few days and then you'll forget all about it. Plus, there isn't anything special about it.

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

I have no interest in Watch Dogs, but after completing Dark Souls 2 a couple times with a few different builds, I would hold off on that game as well. I thoroughly enjoyed Dark Souls 1, but DS2 in comparison feels not like a step forward or step back, but an awkward step to the side. The level and boss design is severely lacking, and the pvp is a joke. If you haven't played the prior Souls games I would say go for DS2 since you have nothing to compare it to and it will feel entirely unique, but halfway through my first playthrough I finished it and kept playing only to justify the money I spent on it. I wasn't impressed in the slightest.