Sexy games = Bad?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Conan1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Conan1985
Member since 2007 • 99 Posts

Why does everyone think Tomb raider is sexy...guh boooooring! Now Vampires of the Masquerade - Bloodlines that had its moments where i thought "Holy crap that was hot!" its not just about a big pair of boobs...although that helps. Sex sells we all know that...but you find its not as much as you would expect seeing most gamers are men you would probably expect loads of sleezy games but thats not the case which i can say im very glad for...there are alot of sexy characters in games but for me its the characters looks are half and the way they act is the other half. An example of what i thought was a good sexy game was Dragonage, Claudia Blacks voice and Morrigans attitude i thought was hot but its very rare...you get a good game with some sort of sexy theme in it.

Whats the sexiest game you have played? Was it a good game?

I think you will find theres not too many are good games that sell with sex...which is kinda funny and is somthing to think about before you buy any game selling itself on sex. I would almost bet alot of the worst games ever as based on sex and most of the best have little to none.

woonsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 woonsa
Member since 2008 • 6322 Posts
I would almost bet alot of the worst games ever as based on sex and most of the best have little to none.Conan1985
That is why, the worst games depends on sex to sell. Anyways, what's fun about a game based on sex??
Evil_Saluki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 Evil_Saluki
Member since 2008 • 5217 Posts

Typical gamer topic.

Probably Vampire Bloodlines, because I had a lesbian vampire going about at the time. It looks a little dated now but I remember how much fun it was at the time. Hope that don't make me sound too creepy.

Otherwise I find Champions Online is quite raunchy, the outfits that some people wear on that cut it close, it's even possible for characters of certain skin colors to appear totally nude, that complete with atlhetic bodies, it's so distracting.

I don't get into the Japanese style sexy games. They got this thing about young girls with really big eyes and panty shots that I don't feel comfortable with, a lot of it actually turns me off. I don't get the appeal of that child like face on a grown womans body, gives me the shivers (rumble roses). I can't say that about ALL Japanese stuff, don't get me wrong there, some of their character designs are stunning, mainly when theystep a little away from that anime thing and come up with something that seems to bring out the best of both worlds, say for example, some of the character designs in the Final Fantasy games, the new lightning from XIII. Although I can't say i've ever found a FF game sexy, certainly not what I play it for.

jacozardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 jacozardo
Member since 2005 • 75 Posts

definetely that one demon in dragon age

gubrushadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gubrushadow
Member since 2009 • 2735 Posts
dragon age origins , there was a naked demon lady somewhere....
King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#6 King9999
Member since 2002 • 11837 Posts

Typical gamer topic.

Probably Vampire Bloodlines, because I had a lesbian vampire going about at the time. It looks a little dated now but I remember how much fun it was at the time. Hope that don't make me sound too creepy.

Otherwise I find Champions Online is quite raunchy, the outfits that some people wear on that cut it close, it's even possible for characters of certain skin colors to appear totally nude, that complete with atlhetic bodies, it's so distracting.

I don't get into the Japanese style sexy games. They got this thing about young girls with really big eyes and panty shots that I don't feel comfortable with, a lot of it actually turns me off. I don't get the appeal of that child like face on a grown womans body, gives me the shivers (rumble roses). I can't say that about ALL Japanese stuff, don't get me wrong there, some of their character designs are stunning, mainly when theystep a little away from that anime thing and come up with something that seems to bring out the best of both worlds, say for example, some of the character designs in the Final Fantasy games, the new lightning from XIII. Although I can't say i've ever found a FF game sexy, certainly not what I play it for.

Evil_Saluki

I think it just boils down to Japanese culture and how they view sex. As far as the topic goes, sex is no excuse for a bad game. It makes me wonder what that Record of Agarest War game is going to be like, especially how that trailer turned out.

Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Crimsader
Member since 2008 • 11672 Posts
dragon age origins , there was a naked demon lady somewhere....gubrushadow
Somewhere :lol: Well there weren't like fully naked, aight... I don't have problem with nudity in medieval games. Then the people didn't had undies sticking to their bodies, alright.
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
Why does everyone think Tomb raider is sexy...guh boooooring!Conan1985
Because she's in great shape, can do a lot of physical things, can shoot guns well and is rich. Kind of like the perfect woman...
Conan1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Conan1985

Because she's in great shape, can do a lot of physical things, can shoot guns well and is rich. Kind of like the perfect woman...

So make a game with a good shaped woman thats rich and shes perfect? How about an intersting personality and she must have no brains at all with all that money she never has proper equipment!
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts

[quote="muthsera666"]Because she's in great shape, can do a lot of physical things, can shoot guns well and is rich. Kind of like the perfect woman...Conan1985
So make a game with a good shaped woman thats rich and shes perfect?

Wow. You totally missed the part where she shoots gun well and she is actually physically capable of strenuous activity. Selective reading FTW.

Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
Have you tried "The Witcher" yet?
MindsEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MindsEye
Member since 2003 • 639 Posts

I like sexy games, but I'm as not always into the violent gory games.The non-stop violence can get a bit boring and old in games and movies. On the other hand sexy games light me up. If I had my druthers I would exchange some of the violence for sex in my games. I hear Europe is more into sex and less into violence. Here in the United States -where I live -it is the opposite. People love the violence and shun the sex.

indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts
Conan1985

So make a game with a good shaped woman thats rich and shes perfect? How about an intersting personality and she must have no brains at all with all that money she never has proper equipment!

how would you make a game out of that? and then she just goes on like really crazy escapades? with no proper training or equipment throughout the whole game? a woman doesnt have to be sexy in a game to make it big, but she does need to appeal, same goes to men characters. i played GTA 4 hella cuz nico bellic was really charismatic, Alyx from half life 2 WASNT someone i didnt like. you know like that.
indongga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 indongga
Member since 2003 • 10329 Posts

I like sexy games, but I'm as not always into the violent gory games.The non-stop violence can get a bit boring and old in games and movies. On the other hand sexy games light me up. If I had my druthers I would exchange some of the violence for sex in my games. I hear Europe is more into sex and less into violence. Here in the United States -where I live -it is the opposite. People love the violence and shun the sex.

MindsEye
that definitely sounds like the japanese media also, where violence is more taboo than sex.
MazehcS0ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 MazehcS0ul
Member since 2009 • 1773 Posts

Mostly Sexy games are in Fighting games and most made by Japan.

Avatar image for monkeymoose5000
monkeymoose5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 monkeymoose5000
Member since 2007 • 6111 Posts
Did anyone play Dante's Inferno demo? You saw bewbage quite often.
Conan1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Conan1985

how would you make a game out of that? and then she just goes on like really crazy escapades? with no proper training or equipment throughout the whole game? a woman doesnt have to be sexy in a game to make it big, but she does need to appeal, same goes to men characters. i played GTA 4 hella cuz nico bellic was really charismatic, Alyx from half life 2 WASNT someone i didnt like. you know like that.

Exactly the better games had understated characters which still were quite hot but not sold on it...i mean Alyx was the kinda person you could empathise with...Lara is a numbskull...carries an m16 and aresenal of weapons but never thinks a rope might be handy! I dont like characters with no personality check out Morrigan in Dragonage...now shes hot IMO...not amazingly stunning in looks...but if you play the game...lets just say - you would!

anthonycg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 anthonycg
Member since 2009 • 2017 Posts

Soul Calibur 4.... I live with females so when the guy says "vs. Ivy" I basically have to hit reset.

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#19 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts
I don't find video games sexy. Ever.
Rhen_Var

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#20 Rhen_Var
Member since 2006 • 12422 Posts
Bayonetta just came out. So I will forgive all of you for not mentioning it in this topic.
Whale_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 Whale_
Member since 2010 • 331 Posts

Chloe in Uncharted 2 and her sex talks with Nate.

jjtiebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22 jjtiebuckle
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts
Mrs Pacman *drool*
lpjazzman220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lpjazzman220
Member since 2008 • 2249 Posts

Have you tried "The Witcher" yet?Pvt_r3d

this^n really bad math reference

wellelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 wellelle
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
No one say Age Of Conan ?!?! Common everybody who have a girl run naked or type /sexydance