Saints Row 4 trophies not syncing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Olizart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Olizart
Member since 2010 • 46 Posts

My son has started playing Saints Row 4 and as the topic said the trophies are NOT syncing, he can earn them just not sync them. The GTAV trophies are working fine so we've put it down to SR4 as his mate is having the same problem with the game. Are they just on their own here or are any people out there having the same problem, how is this fixed?

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1560 Posts
did he sync GTA V trophies before or after earning the trophies for SR4 if it was before hand it probably has something to do with the always reliable PSN try syncing the trophies offline that works for me when PSN is acting up it should start working again if he gives it some time
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
This is PS3 right? The trophies are not synched separately, when you perform the sync operation all your trophies are sent to Sony's server. I'm guessing when you tried to synch while playing SR4 you were having slow internet.
Olizart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Olizart
Member since 2010 • 46 Posts
Na, he has got other trophies before and after trying SR4 trophies. He has also tried syncing offline aswell as online. It has got us stumped. :(