Rockstar should make a game based on Prison Break..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wildwild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wildwild
Member since 2004 • 1139 Posts

A main character would start out with blueprints of the prison and he would do missions that would lead to the final escape..like in Prison Break..If your a fan of the show then I guess you can get the idea.

321HeadWound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 321HeadWound
Member since 2003 • 1130 Posts
I've always thought this would be a good idea for the beginning of a GTA game, but I don't think it would be enough to build an entire game around.
Super-Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Super-Penguin
Member since 2005 • 703 Posts
this wouldn't work. every mission would have to be a stealth mission and it would become really repetitive. also, what would be the story line, do missions to get out of jail so you can go back into jail to break back out. it sounds like a good idea but it would never be able to function as good as it sounds
summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts

this wouldn't work. every mission would have to be a stealth mission and it would become really repetitive. also, what would be the story line, do missions to get out of jail so you can go back into jail to break back out. it sounds like a good idea but it would never be able to function as good as it soundsSuper-Penguin

that's like hitman though. hitman levels are just stealth and there really isn't a story to follow.
i think it could work.

Super-Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Super-Penguin
Member since 2005 • 703 Posts

[QUOTE="Super-Penguin"]this wouldn't work. every mission would have to be a stealth mission and it would become really repetitive. also, what would be the story line, do missions to get out of jail so you can go back into jail to break back out. it sounds like a good idea but it would never be able to function as good as it soundssummer_star17x

that's like hitman though. hitman levels are just stealth and there really isn't a story to follow.
i think it could work.

but there is a story to follow. it just wouldn't be a good story for a game. this story would be like if in half life 2 you escaped from city 17 just to go back to city 17

TFrieden0928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 TFrieden0928
Member since 2007 • 324 Posts

i think its already been made, manhunt. execpt it doesn't have all that investigating and stuff. its a good concept, but not for a whole game. i've seen this many of games though such as splinter cell double agent, and dead to rights.