sin300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 sin300
Member since 2018 • 6 Posts

Why don't developers create interesting revolutionary video games- people against the police, uprising, freedom, revolution, something that would spark the imagination ?!?!?

We are constantly playing the same old boring games, with better graphics and a feature or two extra, maybe even a map for $60-200. I don't understand, why don't developers create video games that spark the imagination, that envision a new beginning, something to look forward too, there is absolutely no games like this.

How hard is it to get into developing, I might do this myself- this is a gold mine waiting to be explored- we are living in a world 99% democratic and there is no video games to bring out the best in human history to be written ???

Are we are dumbed down to the point that we learn how to do a few clicks, then leave to copy the same more or motion or enter a different maze, perform a new trick and we are super satisfied with the new game. This is ridiculous- let's let our creativity explore boundaries beyond the classic pacman of 2000's now the 2020 are almost here and its all games from the 2000's with better gameplay and graphics.

RE: DEVELOPERS-

LET'S CREATE SOME REVOLUTIONARY GAMES- PEOPLE VS THE POLICE :)

It's like we're living in communism, everyone is afraid lol

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

I'd be OK with people vs government or whatever but not so much people vs police. That is simply being edgy for the sake of being edgy; police are merely an extension of the real problem, attacking them is pointless.