Resident Evil Revelations 2 episode problem! Please help!

Junzora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Junzora
Member since 2022 • 2 Posts

I dont know if this belongs here, but I'mma ask anyways. Me and my friend played Resident Evil Revelations 2, and realized after finishing episode 1, that the game isn't whole and we have to buy the other episodes in order to proceed. The question is, is it possible to play episode 2 without playing episode 1? Because we played episode 1 with my friend's ps account but we have to play episode 2 with my account(reason irrelevant), which doesn't have the save from episode 1. So is there like a episode selection or something like that if i buy episode 2? Does it show that i can't play episode 2 without playing episode 1?(again😵no thanks) (Episode 1 is free in the ps store, is it enough if I have that downloaded on my ps, or do I actually have to play it?) Sorry for the messy question, I hope that someone understood something😅

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11683 Posts

@junzora: Many fell into this boat because Episode 1 is free. Rest assured you are simply overthinking how the game recalls content and progress. Rev2 is pretty accessible.

Yes, you can play any episode in any order. Naturally beats the purpose but it is possible. The game saves and recalls content gained; unlockables and customisation to firearms. You can also play the bonus chapters as well without playing the main game if you purchased them.

If you want my advice the cheapest way to get everything, and I mean everything is to buy a cheap physical copy of Revelations 2. Should contain all the progress you gained in the free download of Episode 1 too, if you still have the save-data that is.

Avatar image for masterkiller103
Masterkiller103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Masterkiller103
Member since 2022 • 468 Posts

@RSM-HQ said:

@junzora: Many fell into this boat because Episode 1 is free. Rest assured you are simply overthinking how the game recalls content and progress. Rev2 is pretty accessible.

Yes, you can play any episode in any order. Naturally beats the purpose but it is possible. The game saves and recalls content gained; unlockables and customisation to firearms. You can also play the bonus chapters as well without playing the main game if you purchased them.

If you want my advice the cheapest way to get everything, and I mean everything is to buy a cheap physical copy of Revelations 2. Should contain all the progress you gained in the free download of Episode 1 too, if you still have the save-data that is.

Bingo.