deactivated-6441e3287c30b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Edited By deactivated-6441e3287c30b
Member since 2022 • 16 Posts

While I did replay the games, their forms were very different. I first played Cave Story on the 3DS in the early 2010s and I played Inside back in 2017. While they are very different, they both hold a place in my favorite games for the same reasons; great quality, strong replayability, and powerful legacies. Cave Story's gameplay and narrative are still just brilliant today as it was then, and I think Cave Story+ improved on the port I played back on the 3DS. The graphics are upgraded without removing the charm, the music is updated while retaining what made it amazing, and the gameplay is kept to perfection. The same can be said for Inside, though it's still the same version I played on Xbox in 2017. The only difference was playing it on PC but it still holds the same awe from my first playthrough. Just wanted to give a shoutout to two of the best indie games I have ever played.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#1 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11692 Posts

Cave Story is a classic, love that game.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#4 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16020 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion! I seen Cave Story recommended here and there but I am not interested due to it seems like an indie which I personally tends to avoid. I do play some of those indies like Valheim or Game Dev Story but only after strong suggestion by people.

I will give the game a try. I just modded upgraded the 3DS due to the Eshop shutting down so I will definitely try it out.

iziplaymore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By iziplaymore
Member since 2022 • 3 Posts

Thank you for the suggestion, I also enjoyed these 2 games, these are the 2 games I played when I was in school on https://izigames.net/. By now I'm at work but I still play this game. It's really interesting