Red Rider Gun in New Haven???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snoclaf94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 snoclaf94
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts

Can you get this on signle player campaign?? I'm on playthrough 2 with Roland (the soldier) and went back to playthrough 1 to New Haven

went to the blue building and the door wouldn't open. I even watched a clip of how to do it to make sure I was in the right spot. Do you

have to do something first?? Problem is I still have the same old guns and keep getting killed on play2. I need some serious firepower.

Thanks.

snoclaf94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 snoclaf94
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts

Can you get this on signle player campaign?? I'm on playthrough 2 with Roland (the soldier) and went back to playthrough 1 to New Haven

went to the blue building and the door wouldn't open. I even watched a clip of how to do it to make sure I was in the right spot. Do you

have to do something first?? Problem is I still have the same old guns and keep getting killed on play2. I need some serious firepower.

Thanks.

snoclaf94

This is for Borderlands in case someone was wondering.

tj_odee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 tj_odee
Member since 2008 • 210 Posts

To get the rider gun in New Haven, Play1 or play 2, you need to be on the quest "Another piece of the puzzle", the quest where you need to kill the rakk hive. So if you already did the quest, or aren't on it yet, the door won't open.

quijeros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 quijeros
Member since 2008 • 1728 Posts

Thanks.

snoclaf94

Trust me, the Red Ryder gun isn't going to boost your firepower. It exists in the game more as an Easter egg than a useful weapon, so I wouldn't get hung up on it.

But if you still insist, the Rakk Hive mission needs to be active in order to be able to access it.

tj_odee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 tj_odee
Member since 2008 • 210 Posts
[QUOTE="quijeros"]

[QUOTE="snoclaf94"]

Thanks.

Trust me, the Red Ryder gun isn't going to boost your firepower. It exists in the game more as an Easter egg than a useful weapon, so I wouldn't get hung up on it.

But if you still insist, the Rakk Hive mission needs to be active in order to be able to access it.

Yup... he's right. It's a very weak weapon. You'll be better off with other weapon drops.