coffeeman67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 coffeeman67
Member since 2018 • 4 Posts

I'm stumped. I know that I didn't do all the objectives/missions and can't find any to do. I cruse around mars but nothing comes up to do? Can someone give suggestions

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 21689 Posts

I think I have a vague memory that you have to destroy enough Ultor Corp properties for the next mission to unlock. It has been forever since I played that game, so I am not sure by any means. Just steal the biggest truck you find it and slame it repeatedly into the biggest building you see.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 45657 Posts

@Black_Knight_00 said:

I think I have a vague memory that you have to destroy enough Ultor Corp properties for the next mission to unlock. It has been forever since I played that game, so I am not sure by any means. Just steal the biggest truck you find it and slame it repeatedly into the biggest building you see.

That actually sounds familiar, I think you are right.

I'm partial to blowing stuff up myself, but yeah the truck works really well. I think they had garbage trucks or something? Those work well.

Great game, btw, hope you are enjoyingh it @coffeeman67. I recommend the next Red Faction game as well. It goes in a different direction (more sci-fi horror) but it is so much fun. Really takes the destruction to the next level.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 21689 Posts

Another possibility is that you didn't buy the required upgrade. These people mention something called a nano forge.