Aghostess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Aghostess
Member since 2018 • 113 Posts

Hey guys! I am making this seperate post to the previous post as I wanted to make my own post on how I am reviewing the game so far.

Apparently I am on chapter 4 and yes I done loads of different side missions and main missions.

I heard apparently there are some creepy ghost sightings in the swamp areas .

I been sleeping up the top room in this creepy abandoned building. I heard some pretty strange creepy noises coming from the graveyard.

I also found a lot of different shops to go around upgrading equipment other then fence shops.

The game is opening up further and further as I play it more and more.

I called my pretty good looking horse “boof head” as he is the most prettiest horse ever!

But there are 6 chapters in the story.

I am just waiting on new Austin area to open up so I can venture through.

But that’s not until later on in the game.

I currently got the FBI agents on my case in the next few chapters.

In which they are threatening to kill us all with an entire army of military like what happened with John Marston in the first episode game of red dead redemption.

But so far I have been robbed ,tricked, and hunted down and tortured trying to escape my enemies in red dead redemption 2.

So I guess my other weapons and equipment will go further to new weapons and gun equipment.

Should I carry all of this? Or just replace all of this weapon equipment? Because the cleaning is too much!

Not knowing what will happen next? I upgraded so much so far.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

I can not obtain a pelt/fur without causing any damage to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

I'm on chapter 6

Your saddle on your weapons and equipment stay the same. They don't get deleted. If they did there would be reviews about that.

Aghostess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 Aghostess
Member since 2018 • 113 Posts

@watercrack445: my double action revolver vanished and I had to buy a new copy of one. I might of accidentally swapped it but who knows?