Recommending Black Ops 3 for people who liked Rainbow Six Siege and/or Call of Duty Classic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Myles_Dyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Myles_Dyson
Member since 2014 • 119 Posts

The campaign is amazing on the all-new Realistic difficulty addition. It forces you to be slow, move from cover to cover and work together with any co-op partners. The regenerating health system is gone too. You can't get shot a single time(and this system is actually pretty balanced for a player who knows what they're doing!). It's as close as we can get to a new Rainbow Six with a campaign. And it really works as a tactical shooter! Really changes up the usual Call of Duty campaign experience. Being a fan of tactical shooters, I did pretty well during my 1st mission. A player joined me too early on, who learned the ropes pretty fast and went through the whole mission with me. This is my Rainbow Six Siege. Especially because I refused to buy Siege, since it literally doesn't offer even half the content that Black Ops 3 does. I'm glad Call of Duty decided to welcome fans of more realistic shooters as well. Go Treyarch!

And of course, for any fans of Call of Duty 2003 on Veteran difficulty, this will also seem slightly familiar. The new pace at which I had to play Black Ops 3 reminded me of it.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17796 Posts

Ummm... NO. COD:BO 3 is a fuckin joke. The campaign is absolute garbage. I hope you find that frozen forest though....

Myles_Dyson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 Myles_Dyson
Member since 2014 • 119 Posts

@BassMan: Why of course it's a joke! What else would a hating troll like you say?

TheDarkSpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TheDarkSpot
Member since 2007 • 1336 Posts

I'll definitely be checking it out. I also was disappointed with Siege. I heard the new Nightmare mode was awesome too.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#5  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17796 Posts

@myles_dyson said:

@BassMan: Why of course it's a joke! What else would a hating troll like you say?

If it was good, I would say it was good. The original Black Ops was good. BO3... not so much.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44102 Posts

Yeah I really enjoyed Black Ops III campaign, it was very good. Haven't tried it on realistic difficulty yet but I plan to.