Ranking The Consoles (of the past 10 years)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

1. Playstation 2

Playstation 2, IMO, was not only the best of it's gen but arguably the best console in the history of gaming so far.  Not only its monstrously high sales or it's appeal to relatively casual and hardcore gamers alike, but for the fact that it left every single genre of gaming in better shape before.  Had the most diverse library of every system.  PS2 had the best third party support as well as plenty of great exclusives.

2. Gamecube

Powerful console at an affordable price, focused on pure gaming rather than bells and whistles.  I'm well aware that the console's kiddie reputation hurt its sales overall, but Gamecube was when Nintendo's IP's were at their best.  That's the very reason to get their console is for their IP's and they haven't been better.  When it comes to exclusives, there aren't many consoles that could compete against Gamecube.

3. Playstation 3

Great console.  Initially had an embarassing launch but really worked it's way up.  All in all, while it did have great first parties, the third parties was what made the gen.  And Xbox 360 is a good choice as well, so PS3 only gets the edge narrowly.

4. Xbox 360

Xbox 360 is just a hair away because sony had better IP's and the PS3 performed a bit better.  That, and the 360 was a bit too focused on shooters (a genre I love, but it came at the expense of the other genres).

5. Xbox 

I loved the Xbox a lot, but it was clear that the 360 did top it in every way.  The appeal to Xbox was it's online play, which Gamecube didn't have and Sony didn't do as well.  And of course, Halo.

6. Nintendo Wii

This was a disappointing console in my opinion.  It's new controller didn't prove to be very revolutionary.  And after Wii Sports, there were very few great titles for the casual gamer.  I thought this would be a great casual console, but after 2007, it mostly collected dust.  Galaxy aside, Nintendo's IP's were lacking.

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts
  1. XBox
  2. PS2
  3. GameCube
  4. GBA-SP
  5. Dreamcast
  6. XBox 360
  7. Wii
  8. Nintendo DS

And I haven't owned a PS3 or PSP yet. Not that I don't want them, I just haven't come across a good deal for one, yet (which is pretty much the ONLY way I buy games and consoles, I haven't paid full retail for a console since the Dreamcast).

Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#3 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
Half of the ones you listed are over 10 years old, TC :P
TheKungFool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#4 TheKungFool
Member since 2006 • 5384 Posts

1. PLAYSTATION 2
it would rank lower at #2 if not for its tertiary features; it played my entire 100+ PS1 collection and served as my main dvd player as well. damn thing logged hours like champ.

2. PLAYSTATION 3
easily the best exclusives of the gen im my opinion, free online, and bluRay. pretty simple choice for me this past generation.

3. NINTENDO Wii
by default really, given its fully back-comp to NGC, plus has the VirtCon which I have NES, SNES, GENI and other titles on. only own two games for the damned thing (Skyward Sword and Metroid Prime Trilogy) but due to NGC comp and VirtCon still gets tones of my gaming hours. Motion wands sucked.

4. NINTENDO GAMECUBE
on of the most impressive and tight collections of first party exclusives, and I loved the GBA attachment because I hate gaming on handheld units, but was thanfull to finally play all the zeldas, metroids and castlevanias I otherwise would not have gotten to.

5. MICROSOFT XBOX
pretty much bought the thing for a very specific set of five games (Star Wars KotOR I& II, Thief III, Morrowind, Panzer Dragoon Orta)

6. SEGA DREAMCAST
huge dissapointment in not having my favorite Sega series on it, but still better than....

7. MICROSOFT X360
first one bricked after a few months of light play. second one bricked less than a year later. never bothered to replace it. no regrets whatsoever

Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

1. PS2

2. Dreamcast

3. PS3

4. XBOX

5. Wii

6. xbox 360

7. Gamecube

Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

1) Gamecube

Highlights

-Pikmin

-Pikmin 2

-Metroid Prime

-Metroid Prime Echoes

-The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

-Super Smash Bros. Melee

2) PS3

Highlights

-Batman Arkham City

-Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

-inFAMOUS 2

-Darksiders

-Rayman Legends

2) Wii (tied for second)

Highlights

-The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

-Super Mario Galaxy 2

-Donkey Kong Country Returns

-Punch-Out!!

-New Super Mario Bros. Wii

-Metroid Prime Corruption

3) PS2

Highlights

-Dragon Quest VIII

-Devil May Cry 3

starwolf474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 starwolf474
Member since 2013 • 989 Posts
1. Xbox 360 -Xbox Live alone makes this my favorite console. Now that I'm an adult living over 50 miles away from any of my friends, it's rare that I can get together under the same roof with friends to play video games. Thankfully with Xbox Live, I can still have a great experience playing games with my friends any time I want. Plus, the Xbox 360 has the greatest controller ever. 2. Wii -Though I'm not a huge fan of the waggle controls and how Nintendo still doesn't take online seriously; I enjoyed the games that Nintendo released for this console. I thought most of Nintendo's franchises ended up being disappointments on the Gamecube and it was great to see them make a comeback on the Wii. Plus, I love being able to buy classic games on the virtual console. 3. Xbox -This was the console that I bought most of my games on during last gen since it had the most powerful hardware and best controller. 4. PS3 -It had three really awesome exclusives (God of War, Uncharted, and The Last of Us). Everything else I bought on Xbox 360. 5. GameCube -After how awesome the N64 was, the GameCube was a disappointment to me because as I said earlier, I think that many of Nintendo's franchises had their worst iteration on Gamecube. It did have two games that I really loved though (Super Monkey Ball and Resident Evil 4). 6. PS2 -I know that many people are going to think I'm crazy for ranking the PS2 at the bottom of my list, but it only had one exclusive that appealed to me (God of War) and since it had the weakest hardware and worst controller; I wasn't interested in buying games for it if I was able to get that same game on GameCube or Xbox, which with the exception of God of War, I was able to get all of the PS2 games that I would have been interested in on GameCube or Xbox.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
1. PS2 2. Gamecube 3. PS3 4. Wii 5. 360 6. Xbox The xbox consoles just fail when it comes to exclusives. The number of exclusives I'm interested in on the xbox is under 10 and under 20 on the 360.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 YoshiYogurt
  1. XBox
  2. PS2
  3. GameCube
  4. GBA-SP
  5. Dreamcast
  6. XBox 360
  7. Wii
  8. Nintendo DS

And I haven't owned a PS3 or PSP yet. Not that I don't want them, I just haven't come across a good deal for one, yet (which is pretty much the ONLY way I buy games and consoles, I haven't paid full retail for a console since the Dreamcast).

Emerald_Warrior
Xbox first and DS last? THE HELL?
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

1. XBox
  2. PS2
  3. GameCube
  4. GBA-SP
  5. Dreamcast
  6. XBox 360
  7. Wii
  8. Nintendo DS

YoshiYogurt

Well, I'm not a Nintendo fanboy, like some...

As you can see I have a nice spread of consoles I like.

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 YoshiYogurt

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"][QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

1. XBox
  2. PS2
  3. GameCube
  4. GBA-SP
  5. Dreamcast
  6. XBox 360
  7. Wii
  8. Nintendo DS

Emerald_Warrior

Well, I'm not a Nintendo fanboy, like some...

As you can see I have a nice spread of consoles I like.

Xbox has small and not-diverse library, while the DS has TONS of games and variety. Just opinions still Xbox has little I want. DS has little you want.
Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts
I have a few ties. 1. PS2/PS3 (I love both systems and they both can play PS1 games also as a bonus, also great DVD/Blu-ray players) 3. GBA SP (Best handheld ever, so many great games on it and nice backwards capability as it makes GBC games even better with being backlit) 4. Gamecube/Xbox (Both had a good amount of excellent exclusives) 6. Wii (Would be a bit lower if not for the VC, but there were enough Wii games to keep me happy as well) 7. PSP/DS (A tie here, DS had a bit more exclusives but the PSP allows me to play PS1 games on the go) 8. Dreamcast (I still have collecting to do for it but I so it might surpass #7 eventually as they come close) 9. 360 (because of less exclusives last gen 360 ends up last as I preferred to play multiplats on PS3, has some sweet XBLA games though and Tales of Vesperia)
drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

how is 360 and ps3 eight numbers apart when they are both like 90% the same

Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Eikichi-Onizuka

how is 360 and ps3 eight numbers apart when they are both like 90% the same

drekula2

I already said that, I play my multiplats(well most) on PS3. Also I like the hardware(haven't had to replace my PS3 yet), exclusives, and controller better. So I barely use my 360. If I only had a 360 and not a PS3 it would be higher on the list.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

The PS2, GC and Xbox are over 10 years old.

But anyways I'll rank the ones that I have played for an extended time:

1. PS2
  2. GC
  3. DS
  4. 3DS
  5. GBA
  6. 360
  7. Wii
  8. PSP
  9. Xbox

I have little experiece with the PS3 minus COD on it. I do want one in Sept because the last couple years the system has some interesting exclusives and fighting games.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21703 Posts

1. Xbox
2. Xbox 360
3. Dreamcast
4. GameCube
5. Wii
6. GBA
7. PS3
8. Nintendo DS
9. PS2
10. PSP

BarbaricAvatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#17 BarbaricAvatar
Member since 2006 • 1000 Posts
  1. PS2
  2. XBox
  3. PS3
  4. X360
  5. Wii

I really don't understand the obsession with exclusives on these boards. The best games make a console, regardless of whether or not it's only available for that system.

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
I didn't realize the 360 and PS3 were legacy now, but since the topic is about 'consoles of the past 10 years', I guess we can only talk about Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii. Any other system was released at least 11 and a half years ago - Xbox and GameCube both in 2001. If you want to include portable, then PSP, DS, and 3DS could also be mentioned. As far as ranking them, I guess, time-wise, I've spent the most time on 360, then it's probably close between PS3 and Wii, but I like all 3 mainly for their exclusives. Portable-wise, I've only owned a PSP.
Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts

1. PS2
  2. XBox
  3. PS3
  4. X360
  5. Wii

I really don't understand the obsession with exclusives on these boards. The best games make a console, regardless of whether or not it's only available for that system.

BarbaricAvatar

I buy systems for their exclusives, whereas I play almost all multiplats on PC. It seems each generation has fewer exclusives worth buying a whole system for, though if I happen to have a system, and my friends also have it, and there's a multiplayer game worth playing together, I'll get a copy for that system.

Edit:  Going further.  Exclusives will often take full advantage of the platform they're created for, since a developer can put complete focus on features for one specific set of hardware, and there are certain series' you just can't get anywhere else.  At the same time, there also have to be quite a few on a specific system to get me to spend that much on the system they're released for.  Exclusives are my "system sellers".

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 YoshiYogurt

[QUOTE="BarbaricAvatar"]

1. PS2
  2. XBox
  3. PS3
  4. X360
  5. Wii

Stinger78

I buy systems for their exclusives, whereas I play almost all multiplats on PC. It seems each generation has fewer exclusives worth buying a whole system for, though if I happen to have a system, and my friends also have it, and there's a multiplayer game worth playing together, I'll get a copy for that system.

Edit:  Going further.  Exclusives will often take full advantage of the platform they're created for, since a developer can put complete focus on features for one specific set of hardware, and there are certain series' you just can't get anywhere else.  At the same time, there also have to be quite a few on a specific system to get me to spend that much on the system they're released for.  Exclusives are my "system sellers".

Very well said. Why even consider a game for a console when it's on PC?(besides friends)

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Seabas989

1. PS2
  2. XBox
  3. PS3
  4. X360
  5. Wii

BarbaricAvatar

The PC is why I care. The PC is always going to have the superior multiplats.

Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

Out of those I played:

• PS3: 9,5/10
  • 360: 9/10
  • PS2: 9,5/10
  • Xbox: 7,5/10
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Eikichi-Onizuka
[QUOTE="Stinger78"]I didn't realize the 360 and PS3 were legacy now, but since the topic is about 'consoles of the past 10 years', I guess we can only talk about Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii. Any other system was released at least 11 and a half years ago - Xbox and GameCube both in 2001. If you want to include portable, then PSP, DS, and 3DS could also be mentioned. As far as ranking them, I guess, time-wise, I've spent the most time on 360, then it's probably close between PS3 and Wii, but I like all 3 mainly for their exclusives. Portable-wise, I've only owned a PSP.

Yeah, the PS2 is 13 years old now. Last 15 years would have been better for the title.
BarbaricAvatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BarbaricAvatar

[QUOTE="Stinger78"]I didn't realize the 360 and PS3 were legacy now, but since the topic is about 'consoles of the past 10 years', I guess we can only talk about Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii. Any other system was released at least 11 and a half years ago - Xbox and GameCube both in 2001. If you want to include portable, then PSP, DS, and 3DS could also be mentioned. As far as ranking them, I guess, time-wise, I've spent the most time on 360, then it's probably close between PS3 and Wii, but I like all 3 mainly for their exclusives. Portable-wise, I've only owned a PSP.Eikichi-Onizuka
Yeah, the PS2 is 13 years old now. Last 15 years would have been better for the title.

It says "of the past 10 years", not "introduced in the last 10 years".

Production of the PS2 stopped in 2012, XBox and Gamecube probably a bit before but within the past 10 years they were available new. They all count.

BarbaricAvatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BarbaricAvatar

[QUOTE="BarbaricAvatar"]

1. PS2
  2. XBox
  3. PS3
  4. X360
  5. Wii

Seabas989

You really regard the PC as a console?! Wow.

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
Member since 2013 • 2365 Posts

1. Xbox (Most people don't know anything about this console or experienced it in it's prime and if they did they would list it high on this list)

2. PS2 (Amazing libary)

3. Xbox 360

4. PSP

5. Gamecube

6. GBA

Avatar image for NationProtector
NationProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NationProtector
Member since 2013 • 1609 Posts
  1. PS2
  2. XBox
  3. PS3
  4. X360
  5. Wii

BarbaricAvatar
System Wars virus infects the mind and then numbs the body.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 YoshiYogurt

[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

[QUOTE="BarbaricAvatar"]

1. PS2
  2. XBox
  3. PS3
  4. X360
  5. Wii

BarbaricAvatar

Why would you buy a multiplat for a console when it's likely much cheaper on PC and looks better!? Wow. Consoles are for exclusives
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Seabas989

[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

[QUOTE="BarbaricAvatar"]

1. PS2
  2. XBox
  3. PS3
  4. X360
  5. Wii

BarbaricAvatar

When did I say a PC was a console?

I, along with other people, regard it as a gaming system with a ton of exclusives and superior multiplats.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="BarbaricAvatar"]

[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

YoshiYogurt

Why would you buy a multiplat for a console when it's likely much cheaper on PC and looks better!? Wow. Consoles are for exclusives

2 words:

Windows 8.

Well over half my PC collection on CD-Rom and DVD-Rom were instantly obselete when I got a Windows 8 PC. Windows 8 does not do well with backwards compatibility, even when ran in so-called "compatibility mode".

I've since got a lot of them back, between GoG and Steam that have updated Windows 8 versions of these games that are fully compatible, unlike their original disc counterparts. But it sucks I had to pay for the games twice (even if most of them were dirt-cheap GoG versions the 2nd time around). And thankfully, GoG versions at least, are DRM-free, so you can burn back-ups of the games on disc.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Seabas989

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"][QUOTE="BarbaricAvatar"]

Emerald_Warrior

2 words:

Windows 8.

Well over half my PC collection on CD-Rom and DVD-Rom were instantly obselete when I got a Windows 8 PC. Windows 8 does not do well with backwards compatibility, even when ran in so-called "compatibility mode".

I've since got a lot of them back, between GoG and Steam that have updated Windows 8 versions of these games that are fully compatible, unlike their original disc counterparts. But it sucks I had to pay for the games twice (even if most of them were dirt-cheap GoG versions the 2nd time around).

You should of done your research.I made a similar mistake when I was younger in getting Vista over XP. Now I know better.

I use Windows 7 and for the most part old games still work except for a couple.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"] Why would you buy a multiplat for a console when it's likely much cheaper on PC and looks better!? Wow. Consoles are for exclusivesSeabas989

2 words:

Windows 8.

I've since got a lot of them back, between GoG and Steam that have updated Windows 8 versions of these games that are fully compatible, unlike their original disc counterparts. But it sucks I had to pay for the games twice (even if most of them were dirt-cheap GoG versions the 2nd time around).

You should of done your research.I made a similar mistake when I was younger in getting Vista over XP. Now I know better.

I use Windows 7 and for the most part old games still work except for a couple.

My old computer completely crashed at the time. System restores and original system disc did nothing to help it. And repairs would have cost nearly as much as a new computer, so it was time.

dbtbandit67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dbtbandit67
Member since 2012 • 415 Posts

1. Playstation 2

Playstation 2, IMO, was not only the best of it's gen but arguably the best console in the history of gaming so far.  Not only its monstrously high sales or it's appeal to relatively casual and hardcore gamers alike, but for the fact that it left every single genre of gaming in better shape before.  Had the most diverse library of every system.  PS2 had the best third party support as well as plenty of great exclusives.

2. Gamecube

Powerful console at an affordable price, focused on pure gaming rather than bells and whistles.  I'm well aware that the console's kiddie reputation hurt its sales overall, but Gamecube was when Nintendo's IP's were at their best.  That's the very reason to get their console is for their IP's and they haven't been better.  When it comes to exclusives, there aren't many consoles that could compete against Gamecube.

3. Playstation 3

Great console.  Initially had an embarassing launch but really worked it's way up.  All in all, while it did have great first parties, the third parties was what made the gen.  And Xbox 360 is a good choice as well, so PS3 only gets the edge narrowly.

4. Xbox 360

Xbox 360 is just a hair away because sony had better IP's and the PS3 performed a bit better.  That, and the 360 was a bit too focused on shooters (a genre I love, but it came at the expense of the other genres).

5. Xbox 

I loved the Xbox a lot, but it was clear that the 360 did top it in every way.  The appeal to Xbox was it's online play, which Gamecube didn't have and Sony didn't do as well.  And of course, Halo.

6. Nintendo Wii

This was a disappointing console in my opinion.  It's new controller didn't prove to be very revolutionary.  And after Wii Sports, there were very few great titles for the casual gamer.  I thought this would be a great casual console, but after 2007, it mostly collected dust.  Galaxy aside, Nintendo's IP's were lacking.

drekula2
I disagree with Gamecube at #2. Nintendo Wii even being on the list is fair enough I guess considering how many units it sold, but I wouldn't have put it on there. I'd probably take off Xbox, Gamecube and put in PSX, SNES
Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#34 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts

1. PS2

2. PSP

3. GBA SP

4. Dreamcast

5. Gamecube

6. Nintendo 3DS

7. Nintendo Wii

8. Nintendo DS

9. Xbox

These are the ones I've played at least one time or another, or I'd have put X360 in the last place :P

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 XxR3m1xInHDn3D

1. PS2

2. PSP

3. GBA SP

4. Dreamcast

5. Gamecube

6. Nintendo 3DS

7. Nintendo Wii

8. Nintendo DS

9. Xbox

These are the ones I've played at least one time or another, or I'd have put X360 in the last place :P

Spinnerweb
Yeah xbox in last place that definitely means you only played it once
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 YoshiYogurt
[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"]

1. PS2

2. PSP

3. GBA SP

4. Dreamcast

5. Gamecube

6. Nintendo 3DS

7. Nintendo Wii

8. Nintendo DS

9. Xbox

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

or the fact that is the worst out of all the consoles in that list.
Avatar image for deactivated-5eea5a5a83edd
deactivated-5eea5a5a83edd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#37 deactivated-5eea5a5a83edd
Member since 2011 • 348 Posts
[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"][QUOTE="Spinnerweb"]

1. PS2

2. PSP

3. GBA SP

4. Dreamcast

5. Gamecube

6. Nintendo 3DS

7. Nintendo Wii

8. Nintendo DS

9. Xbox

YoshiYogurt

According to you...
Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Spinnerweb

1. PS2

2. PSP

3. GBA SP

4. Dreamcast

5. Gamecube

6. Nintendo 3DS

7. Nintendo Wii

8. Nintendo DS

9. Xbox

YoshiYogurt

Both. But then again, the friend at whose house I played it didn't have too many great games.
XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 XxR3m1xInHDn3D

1. PS2

2. PSP

3. GBA SP

4. Dreamcast

5. Gamecube

6. Nintendo 3DS

7. Nintendo Wii

8. Nintendo DS

9. Xbox

YoshiYogurt

Just because your mother bought you a ps2 like all the other kids doesn't mean it's the worst console on that list.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 YoshiYogurt
[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"][QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"][QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"] Yeah xbox in last place that definitely means you only played it once

Just because your mother bought you a ps2 like all the other kids doesn't mean it's the worst console on that list.

Don't have a PS2. It's in the damn sig for crying out loud what I own.
Dudersaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: -3

#41 Dudersaper
Member since 2007 • 32952 Posts
[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"][QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"][QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"] Yeah xbox in last place that definitely means you only played it once

It's just his opinion, chill. Some people aren't interested in the genres the XBOX offers. They aren't going to put an XBOX higher up in the list because it has good games in genres they don't play. I do agree with you, the XBOX is a great console, but if someone is looking for a stellar library consisting of stuff other than shooters, sports and WRPG's, they have better options around.
XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 XxR3m1xInHDn3D

[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"][QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"] or the fact that is the worst out of all the consoles in that list. Dudersaper

It's just his opinion, chill. Some people aren't interested in the genres the XBOX offers. They aren't going to put an XBOX higher up in the list because it has good games in genres they don't play. I do agree with you, the XBOX is a great console, but if someone is looking for a stellar library consisting of stuff other than shooters, sports and WRPG's, they have better options around.

I have no problem with people that don't like the XBOX but most of the reasons they give for putting it at last place out of consoles/handhelds like the dreamcast, wii, ds, psp etc is down to ignorance or trolling

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Seabas989

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"][QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"] Just because your mother bought you a ps2 like all the other kids doesn't mean it's the worst console on that list.XxR3m1xInHDn3D

I have no problem with people that don't like the XBOX but most of the reasons they give for putting it at last place out of consoles/handhelds like the dreamcast, wii, ds, psp etc is down to ignorance or trolling

:cry:

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 YoshiYogurt

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"][QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"] Just because your mother bought you a ps2 like all the other kids doesn't mean it's the worst console on that list.XxR3m1xInHDn3D

The DS is almost undeniably better than the xbox original. So many games on it.
Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Spinnerweb

He didn't say it was for no reason. You could have asked if you thought he was trolling. :P
XxR3m1xInHDn3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 XxR3m1xInHDn3D
[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"]

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]It's just his opinion, chill. Some people aren't interested in the genres the XBOX offers. They aren't going to put an XBOX higher up in the list because it has good games in genres they don't play. I do agree with you, the XBOX is a great console, but if someone is looking for a stellar library consisting of stuff other than shooters, sports and WRPG's, they have better options around.Spinnerweb

He didn't say it was for no reason. You could have asked if you thought he was trolling. :P

I was referring to other threads mostly
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"][QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"] I have no problem with people that don't like the XBOX but most of the reasons they give for putting it at last place out of consoles/handhelds like the dreamcast, wii, ds, psp etc is down to ignorance or trolling

XxR3m1xInHDn3D

I was referring to other threads mostly

I own a lot of consoles, and have healthy libraries for them. I have an XBox, a PS2, a GameCube, a Dreamcast, and a GBA-SP. The only mainstream console I'm missing from that gen is a PSP.

I promise you I'm not trolling you, and I'm sure regulars around here can back me up for saying this in the past: The XBox is my favorite console last-generation and was my go-to console after the Dreamcast lost it's support.

I'm VERY parital to action-RPGs, and XBox was the home for those last-generation (Morrowind, Arx Fatalis, Jade Empire, Fable, etc.). And it had some stellar exclusives that weren't even action-RPGs (Halo 1 & 2, Ninja Gaiden, Star Wars: KoToR, etc.) Plus it usually had the best versions of multiplatform games with plenty of third-party support. And it was light-years ahead of the competition in the online department.

Keva820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Keva820
Member since 2011 • 190 Posts

1. PS2 2.PS3 3.Xbox/GC 4.360 5.DC Handhelds

1. DS 2.PSP 3.3DS 4.GBA 5.??

Keva820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Keva820
Member since 2011 • 190 Posts

[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"]

[QUOTE="Dudersaper"]It's just his opinion, chill. Some people aren't interested in the genres the XBOX offers. They aren't going to put an XBOX higher up in the list because it has good games in genres they don't play. I do agree with you, the XBOX is a great console, but if someone is looking for a stellar library consisting of stuff other than shooters, sports and WRPG's, they have better options around.Seabas989

He's right tho.
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Seabas989

[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

[QUOTE="XxR3m1xInHDn3D"] I have no problem with people that don't like the XBOX but most of the reasons they give for putting it at last place out of consoles/handhelds like the dreamcast, wii, ds, psp etc is down to ignorance or trolling

Keva820

He's right tho.

No he isn't.