Racer with the most realistic road/weather effects? (PC)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

venom0706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 venom0706
Member since 2008 • 111 Posts

Can you recommend me a good PC racer that has very realistic road and weather effects? I am currently playing NFS Rivals and the graphics and physics are amazing. Can you suggest another game? Thank you.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

DiRT 3.....

F1.....

benandmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 benandmax
Member since 2005 • 86 Posts

I'm not trying to start an argument here or anything, and I don't want to sound like an elitist jerk but....NFS is NOT even close to realistic physics. Fun and good looking, for sure. Now, if you want realistic, you are asking for a very different experience than NFS. Just warning you...you may not like it. F1, as @Lulu_Lulu said, may be a good place to start, since I believe you can customize it. Start at arcade (which is where NFS would be)and work your way up to full on simulation. Assetto Corsa and Iracing are apparently very good (I'm a Gran Turismo guy, but a lot of my online racing buddies talk about those two games). There is also a new one, still in testing a bit, but it is free to play and apparently quite good....it's called R3E-RaceRoom Racing Experience. Hope this helps!

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@benandmax:

Its true.... NFS has never been realistic..... evrn when they actually tried to be with Pro Street and Shift