Question for people who own or have played The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Worlds_Apart
Member since 2017 • 217 Posts

I plan to buy this game (a sequel) but the truth is that I'm more interested in the first game: "The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay". I read on wikipedia that the 1st game is included with the 2nd game, my question is, is it included in the disk or is it a code that's included? I plan to buy it second hand, and if it's a code, I'm worried it would have already been used. If it's included in the disk however I'll definitely buy it. It will be on the Xbox 360 if that helps.

Thanks

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 19823 Posts

Dark Athena is basically a remake of Butcher Bay with a sequel campaign included. Bear in mind this game came out over a decade ago before the digital distribution practices you're describing became commonplace. The first game was actually an original Xbox title. You're fine if you buy this game secondhand.

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3 Worlds_Apart
Member since 2017 • 217 Posts

@Byshop: ah good point about the time period this game came out. Thanks for the info! I will go ahead and buy it :)